Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jesswolfe

Need a foster home for my cats temporarily

The person who has graciously been watching my kitties while I deal with homelessness will not be able to watch them for a couple of weeks starting May 15th. So I am in need of someone to at least watch them for those two weeks and possibly longer. She has someone coming to visit who is allergic to cats.

If you are a kind soul who is willing to be a foster mom/dad for my three kitties, please call me.

Jessica
    508-8393
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    jesswolfe

STILL Need a temporary foster home for my cats - Help!

I am still in need of help for my kitties. We are so close to finding a place to live. This would just be for a couple of weeks. If you are a kind soul and could help me out by taking care of my three cats for two weeks, I would be gratefully appreciative.

Here is the original post:

The person who has graciously been watching my kitties while I deal with homelessness will not be able to watch them for a couple of weeks starting May 15th. So I am in need of someone to at least watch them for those two weeks and possibly longer. She has someone coming to visit who is allergic to cats.

If you are a kind soul who is willing to be a foster mom/dad for my three kitties, please call me.

Jessica
    508-8393
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email