Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: 2 Free Kittens
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    daisybel7

2 Free Kittens

2 beautiful male tabbies. one long hair/ other shorthair. 3 months old. Free to good, loving home(s) only.
    Please call 707-887-1968 (Forestville)
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    wildflower

Re: 2 Free Kittens

Please only adopt these out after they are neutered! We have a crisis in cat populations...way too many cats...so please do the right thing and get them neutered first! If you already have, I apologize, but I see no mention of this in your post!

Also did you know that many cats that are adopted in response to an ad that says, Free to Loving Home...are used in research or as dog fighting bait?

Good Luck
    Karin Lease

Quote Posted in reply to the post by daisybel7:
    2 beautiful male tabbies. one long hair/ other shorthair. 3 months old. Free to good, loving home(s) only.
    Please call 707-887-1968 (Forestville)

3. TopTop #3
    helenscott08

Re: 2 Free Kittens

I TOO Wanted to say PLEASE DON'T GIVE THEM AWAY. Instead, do as Karen Lease has suggested. Get them spayed and neutered and any shots necessary. THEN charge anyone adopting them for those items. This way they will value the animals more and be far more likely to take good care of them, getting them vet care when necessary, as well as lots of good hugs and brushings.

Please consider our recommendations. You will save these lovely cats' lives.

helen s

Quote Posted in reply to the post by wildflower:
    Please only adopt these out after they are neutered! We have a crisis in cat populations...way too many cats...so please do the right thing and get them neutered first! If you already have, I apologize, but I see no mention of this in your post!

Also did you know that many cats that are adopted in response to an ad that says, Free to Loving Home...are used in research or as dog fighting bait?

Good Luck
    Karin Lease