Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Tristique

UPDATE...Beautiful Male Calico

Thank you for the great response! Charlie may not be Calico as I originally thought...though definitely male. He is mainly white with patches of grey/black tiger stripes in a few sort of triangle patterns. Grey/black striped tail which almost looks racoonish. Also, two bottom, center teeth missing. He has large paws. Today seems a bit weary.

Anyway, I want to try to see if there is an owner somewhere...maybe he just wandered off and if no luck there I will repost for any possible adoptions.

Thank you again for the support...

Trish
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    West County

Re: UPDATE Beautiful Male Calico being "a bit weary"

The first sign of infection is the cat acting "a bit weary". Please check to see if "Charlie" has been in some kind of fight. Even one scratch from another cat can cause an infection that can actually be fatal. This is a common occurrence. You should have him checked out by a vet asap if he seems unusually sleepy. Infections can also have other causes. Death can come quickly. Kudos for being his hero and good luck with the adoption!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jazzmuse:
    Thank you for the great response! Charlie may not be Calico as I originally thought...though definitely male. He is mainly white with patches of grey/black tiger stripes in a few sort of triangle patterns. Grey/black striped tail which almost looks racoonish. Also, two bottom, center teeth missing. He has large paws. Today seems a bit weary.

Anyway, I want to try to see if there is an owner somewhere...maybe he just wandered off and if no luck there I will repost for any possible adoptions.

Thank you again for the support...

Trish
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email