Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Everydaygoddess

TUES JAN 9 - Montel Show- Amy Racina "Angels in the Wilderness"

Amy Racina "Angels in the Wilderness" on The Montel Show

Tuesday, January 9

A WaCCO local on national TV!

Thank you Wacco friends, for your many messages of support. I won't be able to catch the show myself, as I am on the road to speak at a conference in Yosemite that same day...and actually I don't have TV. Would anyone be able to tape it? The best of all would be if you had one of those recording devices that automatically eliminates commercials...i've heard of them, but I don't know what they are called.

Please let me know if you can tape. I would really appreciate it!

Many thanks!
    -Amy

The Montel Williams Show will be featuring a story about me, my wilderness survival tale, and my book "Angels in the Wilderness."
    The Montel Show is a national daytime talk show with 11 million viewers. My episode includes photos , some re-enactment sequences and an interview. www.montelshow.com

Local listings for The Montel Williams Show:

Santa Rosa
    KFTY
    3:00pm
    https://www.newschannel150.com

San Francisco
    KTVU
    10:00am
    https://www.ktvu.com

San Francisco
    KTVU
    4:00pm

Amy Racina
    Author: Angels in the Wilderness
    ISBN: 0971088896
    www.AngelsInTheWilderness.com

A 60-foot fall onto granite. Both legs shattered. Off-trail. Utterly alone in deep wilderness. Backpacker Amy Racina’s compelling new memoir “Angels in the Wilderness” chronicles her terrifying true-life ordeal.

See Amy on "The Montel Williams Show" www.Montelshow.com January 9, 2007!

530 Reed Court
    Healdsburg CA 95448
    (707) 433-6686
    cell: (707) 490-4932

Angels in the Wilderness was selected as a semi-finalist in the Independent Publisher Book Awards 2006, and has been honored by the Sequoia Natural History Association and The Yosemite Association.

If you would like to write an Amazon review of Amy’s book go to
    www.tinyurl.com/bncnp

Meet Amy in person: 2007: Emergency Medicine Conference -Yosemite Valley - January 10th • The Anapaca School - Santa Barbara - January 16 • San Diego County Library (Fletcher Hills Branch) - January 20 • REI Hillsboro - February 27 • REI Portland - February 28 • REI Southcenter/Tukwila - March 6 • REI Seattle - March 7 • REI Redmond - March 8 • Yokuts Sierra Club, Modesto CA - March 16 • Yosemite Association Annual Meeting - Yosemite Valley - March 31 • LeConte Memorial Lodge - Yosemite Valley - May 10

• for more events and updated information, go to www.AngelsInTheWilderness.com

contact Amy Racina at [email protected] to schedule a new event or a speaking engagement.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    scamperwillow

Re: TUES JAN 9 - Montel Show- Amy Racina "Angels in the Wilderness"

Whoa! You are on the go girl! I can tape it if you can bring me a blank tape.
    Marty

3. TopTop #3
    ShastaWhitney

I don't have tv either but would love to watch this. I'm an avid backpacker and have read the book. Can I join someone who has tv to catch this?

Marianne

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Everydaygoddess:
    Amy Racina "Angels in the Wilderness" on The Montel Show

Tuesday, January 9

A WaCCO local on national TV!

Thank you Wacco friends, for your many messages of support. I won't be able to catch the show myself, as I am on the road to speak at a conference in Yosemite that same day...and actually I don't have TV. Would anyone be able to tape it? The best of all would be if you had one of those recording devices that automatically eliminates commercials...i've heard of them, but I don't know what they are called.

Please let me know if you can tape. I would really appreciate it!

Many thanks!
    -Amy

The Montel Williams Show will be featuring a story about me, my wilderness survival tale, and my book "Angels in the Wilderness."
    The Montel Show is a national daytime talk show with 11 million viewers. My episode includes photos , some re-enactment sequences and an interview. www.montelshow.com

Local listings for The Montel Williams Show:

Santa Rosa
    KFTY
    3:00pm
    https://www.newschannel150.com

San Francisco
    KTVU
    10:00am

San Francisco
    KTVU
    4:00pm

Amy Racina
    Author: Angels in the Wilderness
    ISBN: 0971088896
    www.AngelsInTheWilderness.com

A 60-foot fall onto granite. Both legs shattered. Off-trail. Utterly alone in deep wilderness. Backpacker Amy Racina’s compelling new memoir “Angels in the Wilderness” chronicles her terrifying true-life ordeal.

See Amy on "The Montel Williams Show" www.Montelshow.com January 9, 2007!

530 Reed Court
    Healdsburg CA 95448
    (707) 433-6686
    cell: (707) 490-4932

Angels in the Wilderness was selected as a semi-finalist in the Independent Publisher Book Awards 2006, and has been honored by the Sequoia Natural History Association and The Yosemite Association.

If you would like to write an Amazon review of Amy’s book go to
    www.tinyurl.com/bncnp

Meet Amy in person: 2007: Emergency Medicine Conference -Yosemite Valley - January 10th • The Anapaca School - Santa Barbara - January 16 • San Diego County Library (Fletcher Hills Branch) - January 20 • REI Hillsboro - February 27 • REI Portland - February 28 • REI Southcenter/Tukwila - March 6 • REI Seattle - March 7 • REI Redmond - March 8 • Yokuts Sierra Club, Modesto CA - March 16 • Yosemite Association Annual Meeting - Yosemite Valley - March 31 • LeConte Memorial Lodge - Yosemite Valley - May 10

• for more events and updated information, go to www.AngelsInTheWilderness.com

contact Amy Racina at [email protected] to schedule a new event or a speaking engagement.

4. TopTop #4
    ShastaWhitney

Hi,

I'd love to catch this show but do not have tv either. Is there anyoneout there I can watch it with? Thanks

Marianne

Quote Posted in reply to the post by scamperwillow:
    Whoa! You are on the go girl! I can tape it if you can bring me a blank tape.
    Marty