Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jojospencer

Needed; use of internet

I am in a bind. I will only be in Sonoma County for a few weeks. I need to use the internet in order to do genealogy research and to promote my writing and my work with my non-profit. I can only use the library computer for one hour a day and it's not enough. I bought a wireless card for my used notepad computer but can not get it to work. Help...is there anyone who will let me use your computer. I can offer cleaning or painting in exchange; as well as genealogy research. Jo (606)481-0990
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    stridermyth

Re: Needed; use of internet

You can visit the new Santa Rosa Junior College library and use their computers to access the net. No ID is required.

I haven't been to Sonoma State in awhile, so I'm not sure they have the same resources.

Good Luck

Nameste`
    Strider

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jojoholweger:
    I am in a bind. I will only be in Sonoma County for a few weeks. I need to use the internet in order to do genealogy research and to promote my writing and my work with my non-profit. I can only use the library computer for one hour a day and it's not enough. I bought a wireless card for my used notepad computer but can not get it to work. Help...is there anyone who will let me use your computer. I can offer cleaning or painting in exchange; as well as genealogy research. Jo (606)481-0990

3. TopTop #3
    Pam

Yes, the Sonoma State library has free internet access on the ground floor and comfy chairs, too. SSU is in Rohnert Park on E. Cotati Ave. & Petaluma Hill Road. Call 707-664-2880 for info.

Pam

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jojoholweger:

4. TopTop #4
    gypsey

You can go online at any Kinkos and also Aim Mail Center in Sebastopol. You pay a rental fee but it is well worth it.
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by stridermyth:
    You can visit the new Santa Rosa Junior College library and use their computers to access the net. No ID is required.

I haven't been to Sonoma State in awhile, so I'm not sure they have the same resources.

Good Luck

Nameste`
    Strider