Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    helenscott08

several dogs URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP

I have learned of a woman by name of DOREEN CUMMINS who has to get several older dogs placed in foster homes within next 4 or 5 days.

She has 5 TERRIER LABs, 3 males and 2 female ages ranging from 4 to 6

5 BORDER COLLIE/AUSSIE 2 females (fixed) 3 males NOT FIXED, ranging in age from 5 TO 6 years,

1 GERMAN SHEPHERD/Lab, 9 years old, Not Fixed, his name is Labbie Dew

If YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE AND WILLING to foster one of these dogs, please let her know.

UP DATE: As of this writing Thurs. 12/7/06, 10:26 PM, Doreen has only 4 days to find FOSTER OR ADOPTED HOMES FOR 8 of the above dogs or they will be removed and put in one of those HORRIBLE SHELTERS that KILL OLDER ANIMALS.

Just think if 8 people would FOSTER ONE DOG, this would give much more time to find the permanent and loving homes or at least a good safe rescue group.

PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE FAR AND WIDE. I KNOW IT IS THE CHRISTMAS SEASON AND EVERYONE IS BUSY BUT THE POOR ANIMALS STILL NEED YOUR HELP. Even if you can't personally do anything, such as myself, you can spread the word.

PLEASE TRY!

Her name is DOREEN CUMMINS, 916-991-3736. E-MAIL [email protected]

(It may say HEIDI'S MOM) when you get a response.

MAKE IT A GOOD CHRISTMAS FOR THESE DOGS, PLEASE!!!

Please be sure to call her IMMEDIATELY. IF these dogs are not placed before end of time the shelter in her area will remove the dogs, and you know what future that holds for them.

I do not know this woman just heard about her and so passing on this info.

helen scott

Last edited by helenscott08; 12-07-2006 at 10:37 PM. Reason: tO up date SITUATION
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    saskia

Re: several dogs URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP

unfortunnnnnatley, also humboldt co mckinleywill shelter (in petfinder) is full beyon capacity and are forced to kill some. rescuecontact tammy 707 499 9760. she is just volunteer and cannot stop them. 2 are slated on thurs, (considered 'unadoptbel but the ones i got with that label never were..), and more later if rescue does not relieve them of some dogs. plenty a pit x, sweet young ones..and herding x, etc. sorry to have more bad news. it's the holidays...'owners dont bother p.u their strayed dogs..saskia of [email protected]
    i can suggest someone puts all this on bay area c's list and gets on the intenet with all rescues we know, and beg any person walking their dog to become a foster, at least for one dog, one time a year...

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sassydog:
    I have learned of a woman by name of DOREEN CUMMINS who has to get several older dogs placed in foster homes within next 4 or 5 days.

She has 5 TERRIER LABs, 3 males and 2 female ages ranging from 4 to 6

5 BORDER COLLIE/AUSSIE 2 females (fixed) 3 males NOT FIXED, ranging in age from 5 TO 6 years,

1 GERMAN SHEPHERD/Lab, 9 years old, Not Fixed, his name is Labbie Dew

If YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE AND WILLING to foster one of these dogs, please let her know.

Her name is DOREEN CUMMINS, 916-991-3736. Please be sure to call her IMMEDIATELY. IF these dogs are not placed before end of time the shelter in her area will remove the dogs, and you know what future that holds for them.

I do not know this woman just heard about her and so passing on this info.

helen scott

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email