Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    ShastaWhitney

Feed 3 million children in 33 days

Hi,

Someone was just complaining about the movie, "The Secret" because the only manifestations being shown were material and shallow. I agree but now one of the viewers decided to take it to a spiritual level and see if she could manifest feeding 3 million children in 33 days. Check it out at www.FEED333.com You can feed one child for 3 days for $1. I have my own kids to feed but it felt good to be apart of this.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    realfire

Re: Feed 3 million children in 33 days

hello community
    i rarely respond to create a thread but as i looked down the wacco reader list , it seemed rather obvious that feeding children was not the priority( look at the number viewed in a week and compare that to views that are sexual in nature ..............just a reminder that as a community our priorities are up our ass
    Maybe if I create a little controversy than someone who wants to be right will feed someone who only cares to live !!!

with love
    betina

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ShastaWhitney:
    Hi,

Someone was just complaining about the movie, "The Secret" because the only manifestations being shown were material and shallow. I agree but now one of the viewers decided to take it to a spiritual level and see if she could manifest feeding 3 million children in 33 days. Check it out at www.FEED333.com You can feed one child for 3 days for $1. I have my own kids to feed but it felt good to be apart of this.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email