Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    West County

Exceptionally nice cat - ADOPTED!

Please take this wonderful boy. When I leave in a few days there will be no one to feed him. Open up your home and heart. You will be rewarded. Call him anything, just not "late for dinner".

Why is he exceptionally nice?

He is loving
    does not fight
    has no fleas (thanks to Advantage)
    is truly appreciative, unlike most any other creature
    is gentle
    listens to you... you don't have to be loud
    does not spray
    is a horizontal sharpener (not upright on furniture)
    loves to be combed
    has silky fur
    is patient and affectionate with others, both guys and girls
    is neutered
    doesn't take up much space, physically or emotionally
    does not like... hunger, total solitude or burrs on his bottom. likes... food, lots of water, curling up inside with you.

What is his story?

He was abandoned in this inlaw unit a few years back. The subsequent tenant fed him but didn't let him in. She moved out of state last month. The landlords don't want any animals, period. I have been staying here for just a few weeks. In the past two weeks I have put Advantage on him, fed and watered him, combed his burrs, gave him affection. I'm his hero. He needs a new one.

Why can't I take him? I am here waiting to moving to a place with a cat-chasing dog to a home that is not mine. Otherwise this boy would be coming. Also, I just helped rescue his sidekick who was half bald, malnurished. I spent lots of money on her at the vet because she was in sorry shape and found the little sweety a new home. He raised her.

Please take this adorable guy. When I leave in a few days there will be no one to feed him. Open up your home and heart. You will be rewarded. [email protected]

Last edited by West County; 08-25-2005 at 10:27 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    West County

Re: Exceptionally nice cat - ADOPTED!!

!! It goes to show that true love can be found on the internet!! Thanks guys! A great home with a loving couple for a great cat.

Original post as follows:

Quote Posted in reply to the post by West County:
    Please take this wonderful boy. When I leave in a few days there will be no one to feed him. Open up your home and heart. You will be rewarded. Call him anything, just not "late for dinner".

Why is he exceptionally nice?

He is loving
    does not fight
    has no fleas (thanks to Advantage)
    is truly appreciative, unlike most any other creature
    is gentle
    listens to you... you don't have to be loud
    does not spray
    is a horizontal sharpener (not upright on furniture)
    loves to be combed
    has silky fur
    is patient and affectionate with others, both guys and girls
    is neutered
    doesn't take up much space, physically or emotionally
    does not like... hunger, total solitude or burrs on his bottom. likes... food, lots of water, curling up inside with you.

What is his story?

He was abandoned in this inlaw unit a few years back. The subsequent tenant fed him but didn't let him in. She moved out of state last month. The landlords don't want any animals, period. I have been staying here for just a few weeks. In the past two weeks I have put Advantage on him, fed and watered him, combed his burrs, gave him affection. I'm his hero. He needs a new one.

Why can't I take him? I am here waiting to moving to a place with a cat-chasing dog to a home that is not mine. Otherwise this boy would be coming. Also, I just helped rescue his sidekick who was half bald, malnurished. I spent lots of money on her at the vet because she was in sorry shape and found the little sweety a new home. He raised her.

Please take this adorable guy. When I leave in a few days there will be no one to feed him. Open up your home and heart. You will be rewarded. [email protected]

3. TopTop #3
    wildflower

Re: Exceptionally nice cat - ADOPTED!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

I LOVE happy outcomes!

Best
    Karin

Quote Posted in reply to the post by West County:
    !! It goes to show that true love can be found on the internet!! Thanks guys! A great home with a loving couple for a great cat.

Original post as follows: