Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Mayacaman

Wanted: Co-creator / Partner with advanced coding and website-building skills

Wanted: Co-creator / Partner with advanced coding and website-building skills to work with me on several audio-visual application and website projects. What I am offering is a partnership. I’m a creative idea man; but I need someone with the skills and aptitude to catch the vision(s), and work with me to bring them into full fruition. The company we start will be owned 50/50 =OR= according to the number of partners we bring in, an equally owned Collective.

Will meet at Peet’s Coffee in Santa Rosa to meet prospective Collaborators and discuss the projects. Contact me by email.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Mayacaman

Re: Wanted: Co-creator / Partner with advanced coding and website-building skills

I posted the following on craigslist today, but it was flagged.
    I'm looking for a few collaborators who are willing to form
    a tiny company. It would be a labor of love at first, since I
    am not made of money...

Love KDFC, But Can’t Stand the Commercials?

Assembling a small affinity group based around the intention of assembling a large collection of Baroque music in the Cloud, and creating a Website that anyone can tap into and listen to. That is, the whole collection would be accessible to hear from beginning to end, or in a manner similar to the shuffle function on iTunes.

This site would be perfect ambient music for the home, or greenhouse. (According to the book, "The Secret Life of Plants," plants love Baroque music.) It would not be a commercial internet radio station. You could call it an Internet ‘Baroque Jukebox’… There would be absolutely no talking; just music…

We already have a small affinity group. What we need is someone who is adept at coding, in order to build the website – more than one person would be OK – and someone with a working knowledge of the legalities of the proposition, (i.e., dealing with BMI & ASCAP, etc.)

Apart from that, if you see the worthiness of the project, and have skills - or music - that you can contribute to the cause, contact me, Mark @ (707) 538-1720

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email