Hello friends. I have a great rental opportunity for one person, ten minutes from downtown Sebastopol.

$1500 per month for 2 rooms and a private bathroom in a three bedroom house near the Hessel grange available Jan 15 or Feb 15. This date is determined by my current housemate, and it may change, I do not have control of that. Some other details are in flux at this time and will be settled soon. This is a preliminary search for like minded/hearted people

Iím looking for a person who is quiet, meditates, works away from home, is a good communicator and is willing to speak their truth, and hear mine.

To live here, you must appreciate and maintain cleanliness in the common rooms, recycle, compost, and have a small trash footprint.

Wood, propane and electric heat, gas stove, nice sun. Utilities vary by your usage. This will be discussed in person.

Please do not respond if you use tobacco, have pets, watchTV, play loud music or want to have parties. This is a sanctuary. The landlord lives on the property 1/4 mile away and does not want frequent visitors.

Parking for one vehicle, garden space, nice views, easy access. This is a great location for someone working in Sebastopol, SR, RP, Petaluma, Marin.

First and last months rent plus deposit required to move in.

I am a music teacher at Credo High School three days a week and I am out usually 2 nights a week. I often stay home on weekends.

I sometimes play quiet instruments in the late morning or early evening. I keep quiet in the house after 10PM on weeknights, and expect the same from you.

Please contact me by email and tell me about yourself.

thank you

Kim Atkinson