Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    desert lily

Home Help Wanted on Fridays

I’m a pleasant 61 year-old woman with rheumatoid arthritis, and I’m looking for someone to help me in my home in Northwest Santa Rosa for about 6 to 8 hours on Fridays. Work includes shopping for food, cooking, and cleaning my small apartment. I’d love to hire a positive-minded person who is reliable, detail-oriented, non-smoking and fragrance free. If you enjoy cooking healthy food - I follow the Autoimmune Paleo Diet (and have lots of recipes) - that's a big plus!

This position is paid through In Home Support Services, and I’ll reimburse you for gas and mileage. If you’re currently certified with IHSS – great! If not, I can help you get certified.

If you'd like to help make a difference in someone's (my ) life, and you’d like to work for a respectful and appreciative client (me ), please reply with your phone number and some good times to reach you. I look forward to talking with you!

With gratitude,
    Liza
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    redbutton

Re: Home Help Wanted on Fridays

Hi Barbara IHSS worker who has an opening on Friday. I am a personal chef, therescuecook, holistic nutritional coach , have masters degree. Have excellent references. Please call Barbara to set up a meeting 935/890/4893 I live in Sebastopol.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email