Thread: My Books
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jospencer
    Supporting Member

My Books

https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07BC6K5FP

Please take a look at my authors page at Amazon.com.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: My Books

Jo, It seems that you could use some marketing help. Normally I wouldn't check out a generic title like "My Books", because it's so general. I wouldn't be drawn to such a vague description. But...my curiosity got the best of me.

I settled on "Healing the Wound That Won't Heal -The Reality of Trauma". Although I'm not a therapist, I find that many who are attracted to me are deeply wounded. Strangers tell me things they've never told anyone, and it's safe with me. But how do they know that? I'm a true listener, who gives the speaker my complete and undivided attention. How many of us have ever received that?

Anyway, I'm only half way through the book, and feel strongly that this needs to be promoted so more eyes see it. I'm going to recommend it to a Quora friend, who's done the "hard work", and one who's still locked in the trauma, with no light in sight.

I think this is an important piece of work. I've always believed that most babies aren't wanted in a way that parents actually "plan" for them. And even if they do, there's no way of knowing how we will be with a baby, or babies. Most of us will fall into the pattern of dysfunction that was provided by our parents, and of course our own integrated trauma from experiences with our world....from birth.

Sandy (Shandi) Murphey
    [email protected] I prefer email to phone calls, since I tend to miss some spoken words because of similar letters, like S/F P/B/D M/N and some loss of hearing. In person, one to one, I'm fine.

Quote jospencer wrote: View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07BC6K5FP

Please take a look at my authors page at Amazon.com.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email