Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jospencer
    Supporting Member

Need juicer for my rheumatoid diet

My mother and aunt both became crippled with rheumatoid disease. I was diagnosed years ago. By avoiding foods in the nightshade family (tomatoes and potatoes) and by doing yoga and staying active, I am healthy-enough. But now my symptoms are accelerating. I need advice about a raw food diet. Also, if anyone has a juicer you can give me or sell cheap.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Need juicer for my rheumatoid diet

I have several juicers. One is a Breville, hardly used, others are Ninjas, 2 used 1 new. I was going to put them out at my garage sale, but it's been postponed. Let me know if you have interest in any of them. They're stored in my friend's garage in Rohnert Park.

Quote jospencer wrote: View Post
    My mother and aunt both became crippled with rheumatoid disease. I was diagnosed years ago. By avoiding foods in the nightshade family (tomatoes and potatoes) and by doing yoga and staying active, I am healthy-enough. But now my symptoms are accelerating. I need advice about a raw food diet. Also, if anyone has a juicer you can give me or sell cheap.

3. TopTop #3
    redbutton

Re: Need juicer for my rheumatoid diet

Quote jospencer wrote: View Post