Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    jospencer
    Supporting Member

Need Massage Therapist

I have not had a massage in three years because I cannot afford it. I have four back injuries, and rheumatoid disease (my aunt and mother also had rheumatoid) and I am in agony much of the time. Can anyone recommend someone who is either very inexpensive or will do some work trade. I can offer house-cleaning, yard work, gardening, genealogy research.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    poetrytalks

Re: Need Massage Therapist

The National Holistic Massage Institute in Santa Rosa has low rates. https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/z6bzy10/

3. TopTop #3
    wisewomn

The National Holistic Institute has a student clinic in Santa Rosa that offers low cost massage ($35/50 min.$5 off for over 55).
    https://nhi.edu/student-massage-training-clinic. Yelp reviews here: https://www.yelp.com/biz/national-ho...linic-petaluma

Quote Posted in reply to the post by jospencer: View Post
    I have not had a massage in three years because I cannot afford it. I have four back injuries, and rheumatoid disease (my aunt and mother also had rheumatoid) and I am in agony much of the time. Can anyone recommend someone who is either very inexpensive or will do some work trade. I can offer house-cleaning, yard work, gardening, genealogy research.

4. TopTop #4
    RadiantRenewal
    Supporting Member

Aloha,

I am a Massage Therapist for over 25 years who specializes in Pain Relief and Rejuvenation. I am also a Yoga and Dance Instructor and Wellness Coach. Please call me at 808-419-1197 to discuss possible trade or lower fee. I still have my Hawaii area code, but I am in Sebastopol. I'd love to help you get out of pain.

Besides the massage, I'd love to show you some various healing tools you can do on your own. These include targeted yoga stretches with breath, awareness, visualization and intention, the pinky ball and some other healing tools.

The small pinky handball is one of the best healing tools I've found in over 25 years. It's $2 and I sell them my cost. You lay on your back with knees bent and feet on the floor. You put the ball under different areas of the back, shoulders and hips where its tight. You lean into it very slowly-melting little by little-with just enough consistent pressure... not too much, too fast...but just enough to release and melt the tightness and blocks.

You leverage your bodyweight to give yourself deep tissue trigger point in the spots that need it. It's one of the best things I can show you how to do on your own to help release the pain. Call me and lets discuss. Blessings, Sharon McDaniel