Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Valley Oak

Indivisible Sonoma County: Voter Guide & Volunteering!

The first thing to do is commit to vote. Have you made that commitment? Have you applied for your mail-in ballot? The last day to apply is May 29.

And then, join us as we take action to ensure big victories on June 5.

Don't know who to support on June 5?? We've compiled several voter guides - opinionated and objective - to help you make those voting decisions.

Indivisible Sonoma County did not endorse in any races this year. A couple of our members wrote voting guides, though.

Local & State Voter Guides:

The other side - because it's always good to know:

And now - make your own list and send in your ballot!

Volunteer:
    Are you ready to really make a difference?
    Looking for a way to change the world? Have you seen our calendar?

"Indivisible Sonoma County collaborates with other Indivisible groups and resistance organizations around the county and throughout California to expand the ways you can help us make a difference and vote people into Congress who will protect our democracy. And we put all those opportunities on our calendar. Easy to use, and easy to find some ways to resist."

This week you can join us in taking a stand by sending texts, writing postcards, and making phone calls. And by sustaining that blue wave, we will take control!

On Thursday, there's still time to write postcards and have some pizza - or, you can spend the evening making phone calls. This is the last pizza and postcard writing opportunity before the California primaries.
    Take a break on Friday to rest and restore (there's still time to see Gentlemen Basterds).

Spend the weekend canvassing in Modesto or Roseville.

On Monday, remember the fallen on Memorial Day.

On Wednesday, it's time to phonebank! Or head to Petaluma, where last-minute postcard writing will need your help.

And if you are too busy this week for postcards and phonebanks, check out our calendar! There are new opportunities every week.

Don't forget to call your member of Congress. Use our scripts , sign up for Amplify, or maybe join a texting party! We cannot take back our country unless we all work together.

Have you joined Amplify?
    This app for your smart phone makes using our scripts super easy. To join our team on Amplify:

1. Install the app for iPhone or Android
    Use your phone to go to getamplify.org/install
    2. Sign up for a new account
    3. Search for us by name or enter code: 550-532-372

For more info, click here.

Last edited by Barry; 05-25-2018 at 01:13 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2

Re: Indivisible Sonoma County: Voter Guide & Volunteering!

Hello!

I would like to get together with others to go over our ballots etc. I definitely support Mutz also!

I'm wondering if your group is open to having others participate, and/or if there are other folks interested in getting together for the same purpose...

I've often thought of organizing such a group, but don't have time to do the organizing!

It makes sense for people who participate, to basically share similar political values, ie., not a debate between vastly different viewpoints.

Best to reply to me privately so I don't miss yr email, and publicly as well so others' can see each other!

Thanks
    Dusty Wroten (aka Gaiasophia on wacco)

PS: If yr group is open, when and where are ya meeting?
    And, btw, I live in Santa Rosa, but am willing to travel a bit. Maybe there are others in santa rosa who are interested...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: