Call for Designs, $500 prizeGreetings!
Are you a graphic artist?
Do you know one?
Cittaslow Sebastopol is offering a $500 prize to the graphic artist whose design is chosen for the sidewalk markers to be used on the Sebastopol Ped Line.
Sidewalk Markers needed
Sebastopol's Park-Once-And-Walk initiative is taking the next step to becoming a permanent feature. These 4 self-guided, color coded walking tours need oval markers at the corners along the way to tell walkers whether to turn right, left or continue straight ahead to reach their destination.
We are looking for a single design style that will work for all four walks. We need high resolution .jpgs in the four 4 color-sets with 6 files each (total of 24 files).
Artists must live in Sonoma County
(We love all artists, but we are a local-first organization!)
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:Learn more at
Artists may submit up to 3 different style sets. Each one needs to be its own separate application.
- Insert 5 sample 300 dpi .jpgs of ovals 3.25" high x 5.375" wide
- Bleed for outside perimeters should be .125"
- Lines should have a 2 pt minimum line weight.
- Must use the colors indicated on the application. Can add white and/or black.
Reply to this email or email [email protected]
- The Green Line (Plaza to the Laguna)
- The Pink Line (Plaza to Florence Ave.)
- The Blue Line (Plaza to Ives Park)
- The Purple Line (Joe Rodota Trail to Ives Park)