It's come to my attention that the digest for Friday, November 4th was not sent out to a majority of users.
If your username is after 'geejmauriva' alphabetically then we didn't send one to you. (I think server crashed at that point)

That's really unfortunate, because there was a lot of good stuff in it!

You can see the whole digest for that day here.

Here's a list of the "Barry's Picks" posts (Click on the title to goto the post) that were in that digest that I think are worth going back and reading. The follow on posts on these threads are quite good too.

Lynda Hopkins addresses our Concerns; Part 2 -Eric Koenigshofer's Negative IEC
Three posts from Lynda containing her response to my questions about Eric's negative campaign against Noreen.

Lynda Hopkins addresses our Concerns; Part 1 - Her Donors
I answer a question about Lynda's stance on the measure to ban GMO the shows her taking a position in opposition to an important "backer". Followed multi-part response from Lynda including why there is reason to believe Noreen won't be tough on the SEIU.

Questions for Noreen Evans from WaccoBB
A response directly from Noreen Evans (put up my Scamperwillow) from my question about her relationship with the SEIU

Jim Horn Does Not Even try to Refute His Secret Plan to Close Hospital Because It's True
A post by Peacetown Jonathan stipulating that Jim Horn wants to close the hospital - a very factual discussion ensues that also includes a Barry's Pick response from Jim and and BP post from Jonathan. Must reading before you vote!

Sebastopol to talk about rent control options
A great post by Tommy explaining why he thinks rent control is a bad idea.