Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Hotspring 44

The war on drugs was created out of hatred: (I HAVE KNOWN THIS FOR AROUND 40+ YEARS!!!)

I HAVE KNOWN THIS FOR AROUND 40+ YEARS!!!

THOSE ASSHOLE, BIGOTED, RACIST F-ING, FEAR-MONGERING, POWER-TRIPPING BASTARDS!!!

All the lives that have been damaged, uprooted, and all too often taken away;.
    What a discussing, anti-freedom, hateful, and horrendously hideous, godawful divisive thing to have been forced onto us!!! .

A snippet from the article in the quote-box below (bold, color and underline added by me for emphasis):

Quote ...”John Ehrlichman, one of President Nixon's top aides, claimed that his boss deliberately launched the War on Drugs 50 years ago as a weapon aimed at his two least favorite groups — blacks and long-haired liberals”...
    I knew all along I and many of my friends were being treated as a 'military' target in an anti-freedom, anti-American, hate-driven politically motivated and created nightmare based on the fear-mongering and pure unadulterated hate from absolutely raciest, bigoted and hateful people who were in positions of power. (It was usually done in a somewhat covert way but not always; other times it was deliberately overt and,
    I believe the government funded it, if not directly (too obvious and most likely illegal), it used covert so-called "NGO" or 'solder of fortune', mercenary, (privateer using ships and also aircraft) entities (to keep the illegal activities hidden behind the vale of 'national security') that were using tactics that could be 'accurately' described as 'domestic' psychological warfare (psyop) so as, along with other things, (to) create fear and mistrust to create an 'enemy-class' where one did not exist).

But to make it much more devastating, it was made into some sort of 'patriotic duty' of some sort to not only be continued for decades but also, it made it all too easy to erode civil rights (which 'they' hated) and make it more destructive to good-will of the citizenry towards each-other as a whole which, in turn, created the cartel/drug-lords, which, in large part, caused, not only in this country, also millions more people in other countries to be victimized, brutalized, displaced, murdered, disenfranchised from their homes and economies, etc..

URL of article published in the Salt Lake Tribune; 10/21/2016 and updated on 10/22/2016 is @:

https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/44896...e-war-on-drugs
    Last edited by Barry; 10-24-2016 at 12:34 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: