Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jennifer Novascone

Tennessee WALKING HORSES Cruel Practice... Uncovered by the Humane Society Investigation

Hello everyone,

PLEASE SHARE and thank you!

Please educate yourself on the abuse of Tennessee Walking Horses, in which a barbaric method called "horse soring" is used to make walking horses lift their hooves up high. It's not what I ever thought. In reaction to my disgust, I've made a donation to the Humane Society to help prosecute and enforce the laws enacted in 1946, but that is still ignored to this day.

This video is moderately graphic, not over the top. It imparts the information you need. Filmed by the Humane Society at an undercover investigation. The good news is 51 indictments were handed down on one owner. More to come,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDygeHVZ6qw
    Last edited by Barry; 09-09-2016 at 03:31 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2

Re: Tennessee WALKING HORSES Cruel Practice... Uncovered by the Humane Society Investiga

OMG! This is horrendous!! What can we do? Please post any info. on how to help stop this hideous abuse of these beautiful beings. Thank you for your compassion.
    Rev. BE

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Jennifer Novascone: View Post
    Hello everyone,

PLEASE SHARE and thank you!

Please educate yourself on the abuse of Tennessee Walking Horses, in which a barbaric method called "horse soring" is used to make walking horses lift their hooves up high. It's not what I ever thought. In reaction to my disgust, I've made a donation to the Humane Society to help prosecute and enforce the laws enacted in 1946, but that is still ignored to this day.

This video is moderately graphic, not over the top. It imparts the information you need. Filmed by the Humane Society at an undercover investigation. The good news is 51 indictments were handed down on one owner. More to come,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDygeHVZ6qw
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email