Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Love_N_Peace

Social Conscious & Awake & Aware & INTP Personality Type (Male) Seeks Lady 4 All "-ship."

"We Come to Love Not by Finding a Perfect Person but by Learning to See an Imperfect Person Perfectly."

Social & Health Conscious. Conscious Living/Loving True Friendship. Real Human Interaction/ Connection. Lifelong Friendship/Relationship Love & Acceptance. What is most important to me: Love, Kindness, Mutual commitment, Fidelity, Mutual support, Intellectual stimulation, Companionship.

Interests: Good people, Nature, Friendships, Hiking, Movies, Organic foods, Sightseeing, Music, Connection, Biking, Healthy living, Relationships, Helping People, Conscious Living, Many Outdoor/Indoor activities, Animals, Fish, plus other things.

More About Me:

Great common sense, kind, caring, friendly, open mined, honest, nice, proven to be trustworthy, decent, good communicator, good listener, very wise, truly smart (& really clever), well-mannered and has integrity.

I am 145 lbs., Avg. size, clear complexion with soft, smooth skin. Love to dress comfortably. Clean and well kept.

Highly conscious human being and highly aware (also aware of all the corruption in our world).

Highly objective and the ability to analyze things logically.

Independent, love to learn and excel, and strive to be competent in all they do.

Crave intellectual stimulation and like to discuss many interests, new ideas, and important issues.

Held high secret security clearance back when I as serving in the US Air Force. Proven highly dependable and reliable person. {If one wish to see a short video on my past service on "Youtube," please ask.}

Mainly around Health Science and Computers is what I'm doing currently. I'm also a expert Researcher. Also, I'm into a few other things.

Note: my stated personality type is based on the Myers Briggs Personality Types (one can discover one's own type or learn more about it on the Internet).
    Last edited by Barry; 07-05-2016 at 11:07 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email