Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    spaceforart

Looking for Animal Chiropractor

for a good friend's dog. If you know of one with success treating spinal issues please refer to me .Thank You, Andrea
    Last edited by spaceforart; 09-04-2006 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typo
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    cosmiccorn

Re: Looking for Animal Chiropractor

Quote Posted in reply to the post by spaceforart:
    for a good friend's dog. If you know of one with success treating spinal issues please refer to me .Thank You, Andrea
    I took my dog, Sally to Ganelle Dippe in Sebastopol.
    Sally was thankful for Ganelle's healing touch, as was/am I.
    Ganell's number is 707.318.6700.

3. TopTop #3
    laurapolak

Quote Posted in reply to the post by spaceforart: View Post
    Lisa Pesch in Sebastopol 707 823-1491 She does Accupuncture Herbs, Homeopathy and Chiropractic.

4. TopTop #4
    dandss1

Our dog had spinal issues, she could barely walk and we were facing the real probability of putting her to sleep. Our primary vet told us there was nothing more he could do but recommended that we take her to Dr. Long at the Forestville Animal Hopsital. He used acupuncture and herbal suppliments to treat her. Three years later she is walking, running, gets around great. Dr. Long is a very caring vet and has my highest recommendation.

5. TopTop #5
    watermarkfarm

Dr. Suzanne Guyton works exclusively on animals and is located in Santa Rosa. 537-9212. She has cared for my dog, who has spinal issues, for 5 years. I also use her for our horses. She's VERY good.

Katie

6. TopTop #6
    alanora

I saw her with my little cavalier with hip/spinal problem. She is not inexpensive, first visit was a hundred dollars and second was quoted at 75. She is at the far end of santa rosa, is quite booked inadvance It worked wonders. I do not believe placebo effect has been noted in doggies. Just wanted to place my vote. I was considering pricing around as there are several it seems, and soon after her adjustment we were jumped by a neighboring dog and are still recovering physically and mentally from the event, so another adjstmnt would be in order. Mindy

Quote Posted in reply to the post by watermarkfarm: View Post
    Dr. Suzanne Guyton works exclusively on animals and is located in Santa Rosa. 537-9212. She has cared for my dog, who has spinal issues, for 5 years. I also use her for our horses. She's VERY good.

Katie

7. TopTop #7
    ecomedicine

Quote Posted in reply to the post by spaceforart: View Post

Dr. Sharon Lacy, 2 buildings down from the Grateful Bagel in Sebastopol, has worked on my cats and my friend's weiner dogs with great success. Jim Hall

8. TopTop #8
    scamperwillow

Do you know what Lisa charges?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by laurapolak: View Post
    Lisa Pesch in Sebastopol 707 823-1491 She does Accupuncture Herbs, Homeopathy and Chiropractic.