Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    pamelaL

Sebastopol Ordinances

Thanks for posting the site (below) of probably 100 pages more or less of legalese that confounds my brain. I did find this site earlier, but passed it by thinking it was more about housing codes. This time, out of curiosity I spent a while trying to find the ordinance about posting fliers, which I could not, but feel certain it is there somewhere if the police say so (or anyone else says so, I'll take your word - no need to bother to try to find it to prove anything to me).

I did find out that it is against an ordinance (not to mention common sense) to show one's "natal cleft" in public - never heard that term before! AND - fortunately, us common citizens are probably not expected to know all the ordinances anyway, because it's a hand-slap the first time around.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Michael Anthony: View Post
    City of Sebastopol Municipal Code (downloadable documents can be found at this link)
    Last edited by Barry; 01-03-2016 at 11:03 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    podfish

Re: Sebastopol Ordinances

Quote Posted in reply to the post by pamelaL: View Post
    I did find out that it is against an ordinance (not to mention common sense) to show one's "natal cleft" in public - never heard that term before!
    neither had I - and since 'natal' refers to things related to birth, I think it gives a hint as to the metaphorical origin of the ordinance. Anything birthed from that side is suspect.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email