Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

The OTC CANCER Treatment You May Not Know About

I was perusing some of the articles on Waking Times, trying to re-locate some information I had wanted to share with RedPill members, and came across this. Anytime I uncover information that may not be widely known, but can be a "life saver" to others or their pets, I try to immediately share it. I believe that sharing empowering information is the essence of conscious spirituality, because it is a brave invitation to expand awareness in a world where this is a punishable offense....ie whistleblowers. Sometimes the information I share is validated by my own experience, but many times it's not. Each of us has to tune in to our highest self, before we step into new territory.

So, it's in this spirit that I share this:
    https://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/12/03/the-over-the-counter-cancer-cure-youre-not-supposed-to-know-about/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    CSummer

Re: The OTC CANCER Treatment You May Not Know About

Unfortunately, it appears that mebendazole isn't available in the US. Should we wonder why? It may be available in Canada but appears to require a prescription (even though it was an OTC drug at one time). One brand name is Vermox.

CSummer

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    I was perusing some of the articles on Waking Times, trying to re-locate some information I had wanted to share with RedPill members, and came across this. Anytime I uncover information that may not be widely known, but can be a "life saver" to others or their pets, I try to immediately share it. I believe that sharing empowering information is the essence of conscious spirituality, because it is a brave invitation to expand awareness in a world where this is a punishable offense....ie whistleblowers. Sometimes the information I share is validated by my own experience, but many times it's not. Each of us has to tune in to our highest self, before we step into new territory.

So, it's in this spirit that I share this:
    https://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/12/03/the-over-the-counter-cancer-cure-youre-not-supposed-to-know-about/

4. TopTop #3
    Shandi

Many items that are OTC in Europe are RX only in US. I think you can find this by doing a search. I buy Voltaren from Poland for $10 a tube, free shipping. Here in US, it's RX only, and costs about $80 a tube. More of the "screw the US sick and poor". We need to find ways around our sucky system that takes advantage of the disadvantaged. Advocates are needed.

I notice that EBay has Vermox listed from Belgium, and also an auction for 10 tablets from India. Highest bid now, with one day left is $2.24. I've been able to find some meds on EBay from other countries that are RX in US. I've also ordered from Canadian pharmacies, but not all are legit. It's been a few years since I ordered.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-02-2016 at 03:55 PM.

5. TopTop #4
    CSummer

Amazing to see it on ebay - and apparently can be shipped to the US! Thanks for that info, Shandi.

I did see on mayoclinic.org that it's available by prescription (maybe it's the OTC version that's not available in the US). Wikipedia says: "The wholesale cost is between 0.004 and 0.04 USD per dose. In the United States a single dose is about 18 USD." i.e., wholesale it's 0.4 - 4 cents per dose; in the US, $18 per dose (but - you can get if from Canada for Only $9 per!).

I'll let you know if I try it . . .
    Last edited by Barry; 01-02-2016 at 03:55 PM.

6. TopTop #5
    Shandi

You're welcome! I do love sharing empowering information. And being able to treat ourselves, without always having to see a doctor, is an important part of self-care. I learn about various home remedies almost on a weekly basis, and have used several to treat myself.

Two very useful products to keep on hand are: Manuka Honey and TeaTreeOintment for skin problems. Manuka honey is used in many hospital for burn victims. Tea Tree ointment has been known to stop Herpes if applied at the first subtle signs.

Another product that I've used for over 30 years is Vitamin C powder. When I notice a subtle change in my throat, I put a tablespoon in warm water, and gargle. Every time I've done this, I've averted a sore throat!
    Last edited by Barry; 01-02-2016 at 03:56 PM.

7. TopTop #6
    gypsey

One caveat: please be sure when you buy drugs from other countries, that you research first their record of providing the drug in the dosage and composition they claim. Canada's drug manufacturing and selling is tightly controlled. I don't know about these other countries. I do know that many supplements both US manufactured and from abroad, are not necessarily what they claim. This is widely verified.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Many items that are OTC in Europe are RX only in US. I think you can find this by doing a search. I buy Voltaren from Poland for $10 a tube, free shipping. Here in US, it's RX only, and costs about $80 a tube. More of the "screw the US sick and poor". We need to find ways around our sucky system that takes advantage of the disadvantaged. Advocates are needed.

I notice that EBay has Vermox listed from Belgium, and also an auction for 10 tablets from India. Highest bid now, with one day left is $2.24. I've been able to find some meds on EBay from other countries that are RX in US. I've also ordered from Canadian pharmacies, but not all are legit. It's been a few years since I ordered.

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #7
    Shandi

"many supplements both US manufactured and from abroad, are not necessarily what they claim. This is widely verified"
    Yes, we are duped by our own country and beyond. Something that I'd like to know, is how to find the "record of providing the drug in the dosage and composition they claim."

Quote Posted in reply to the post by gypsey: View Post
    One caveat: please be sure when you buy drugs from other countries, that you research first their record of providing the drug in the dosage and composition they claim. Canada's drug manufacturing and selling is tightly controlled. I don't know about these other countries. I do know that many supplements both US manufactured and from abroad, are not necessarily what they claim. This is widely verified.
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 01-04-2016 at 12:11 PM.