Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Nendahwaab

Cannabis as a Cancer cure

THERE IS A CURE FOR MANY CANCERS!

Those of you who know me, know I would not make the above statement without personal experience & research.

For research; check out the documentary at (https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/cann...ffects-health/). If this address doesn’t bring up the movie, try; searching UTube with “Cannabis Science, documentary”. You will pull up a short list & should be able to find it.

7 or 8 months ago my neighbor was told he had prostrate cancer (PC) & had 2-3 months to live &he was too far gone for any treatment to do him any good. I believe he may have had cancer for a year or more before he told his Dr. His father had died of PC when he was younger than my neighbor. His original results on the PSA test was 556?. Any score over 4.0 is considered cancerous.

That week or the next my neighbor began a treatment program called tacking. With this treatment you assorb extremely small amounts of cannabis oil thru your gums or elsewhere many times a day (up to 10times a day). At his 2 month follow up appt with his VA Dr., his PSA test had dropped a little without any other treatment. At his next Dr. appt. 2 months later, he tested at 3.3 PSA & his Dr. declared him cancer free! At this point I became a believer!

Watch the documentary. You will be surprised at how many problems cannabis can cue or help. My friends are currently researching if this treatment can be used a maintenance drug. I've talked to several Drs. recently. Non of the DRs. I talked with had ever heard of this treatment. Personally, I would like to see the CEOs of the Pharmacies & the American Cancer Society spend the rest of their lives in jail for multiple man slaughter.
    Last edited by Barry; 12-28-2015 at 12:00 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

3. TopTop #2
    phredo

Re: Cannabis as a Cancer cure

Sounds interesting, but I couldn't access it. Says youtube blocked it for UK copyright problem. Do you know another source?
    Last edited by Barry; 12-28-2015 at 12:01 PM.

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    Nendahwaab

The video is here

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #4
    Nendahwaab

There is a chat about tacking at 420 Magazine Cancer Healing forum. another options, look for cancer cure or CCO (concentrated Cannabis Oil)

8. Gratitude expressed by:

9. TopTop #5
    caromia333

I have non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and we are doing a maximum dose as prescribed by leading cannabis MDs
    in California. We are making our own suppositories with the ideal mix of THC and CBDs.

We should know if the tumors are shrinking by the end of May. It will certainly be a big deal, not just for my survival but for validating this powerful medicine.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-21-2016 at 03:19 PM.

10. Gratitude expressed by 8 members:

11. TopTop #6
    CSummer

It would be helpful to know what this is costing you (per day or month) if or when you can provide that figure. (realizing it may change if your sources change)
    Last edited by Barry; 04-21-2016 at 01:20 PM.

12. TopTop #7
    newdawn707

Wow thank you for posting! I sure hope you are able to see results when you are wanting too. Super blessings.
    I am interested also in the form of cannabis that you're taking and were referred to take . I find this the mystery..
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Barry; 04-21-2016 at 01:20 PM.

13. TopTop #8
    rekarp

You didn't give a lot of details about the type and status of your lymphoma. I wish you good luck with the cannabis treatment, and any other alternative treatments as well. I hope you're also looking into traditional and complementary treatments as well, which have become increasingly effective for most varieties of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although this lymphoma is currently incurable, you can live a very long time with the treatments that are currently approved and available. Please be careful to consider all of your options, as there are currently no clinical trials for the cannabis treatment, and if it doesn't work and you wait too long to use a treatment that has been proven to be successful, you could pay the ultimate price. Best to you, Ron

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Carolyn Scott: View Post
    I have non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and we are doing a maximum dose as prescribed by leading cannabis MDs in California. We are making our own suppositories with the ideal mix of THC and CBDs. We should know if the tumors are shrinking by the end of May. It will certainly be a big deal, not just for my survival but for validating this powerful medicine.

14. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

15. TopTop #9
    Endendros

Looking into using a ketogenic diet (high fat, low-to-moderate protein, no-to-very low carbohydrates) to help manage cancer may also be worthwhile. Most cancers can only metabolize sugars due to mitochondrial dysfunction (how cannabis therapy is able to treat cancers by activating a sleeping mitochondrial function), so by switching intensely to fat metabolism you effectively starve them while your normal cells adapt to metabolizing ketones. There's a transition period you have to go through as your body adapts to the different metabolic state, so it takes a little while to get going. You generally need oversight from your doctor, or equivalent, to make sure everything is going well and isn't causing any other health problems. However many people have an easy time on the ketogenic diet, and it can have other health benefits as well, especially for people with sugar issues.

16. Gratitude expressed by:

17. TopTop #10
    CSummer

The late Dr Nicholas Gonzalez, who started a cancer center in NYC based on the approach of William H. Kelley (who had impressive success rates with late-stage cancer), wrote a long essay on the ketogenic diet for cancer. In it he said that it's a very interesting theory, but in practice it hasn't proven effective. His basis for this view was that another doctor he knew (don't recall his name offhand) who promoted the ketogenic diet for many purposes (it is effective for treating obesity, diabetes and some seizure disorders) told him he had not found it effective in treating cancer. Also, Dr Gonzalez's patients drank large amounts of carrot juice as part of their treatment regimen. Despite its being high in sugars, the patients who followed the complete regimen still recovered. A low-carb, high-fat diet is probably generally healthier for most of us, but may not be the "answer to cancer" we'd like to believe.

CSummer
    Last edited by Barry; 04-23-2016 at 03:11 PM.