Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Hotspring 44

(about)...links I posted on another thread are worthy of being on The Red Pill Roundtable

I do not want to double-post, (not completely anyway... ...but...); {so} I am posting a link here to a post I posted in “Human Guinea Pigs Are American as Apple Pie” and also the actual link to the main YouTube video I am referring to.

Both the YouTube links I posted there are worthy of being on The Red Pill Roundtable, particularly the second one titled: “Don't Watch Television - ITM - Documentary”.

The other one is very worthy of being a topic for “The Red Pill Roundtable” too but you will have to go to “Human Guinea Pigs Are American as Apple Pie” thread for that.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: (about)...links I posted on another thread are worthy of being on The Red Pill Roundta

Even as a child, I wasn't attracted to watching T.V. I thought most of the programs were "dumb". I had a few favorites as a teen, but I was aware that most people spent many hours in front of the "boob tube". As I grew up, and had my own children, their T.V. hours were limited, and we never watched it during dinner. That was a sacred time for communication, and only on rare occasions were exceptions made.

After I was divorced and living on my own, I never used a T.V. for anything other than watching movies. Imagine being 60 years old, and never having watched Seinfeld! When I rented a room, my landlord insisted that I watch some of the well known series that had been on for many years. I enjoyed them, and could appreciate the brilliance of the writers and actors.

I have never watched the news. I find that the sound of the droning voices creates an uncomfortable feeling for me. When I've shared that I don't watch the news, people say "But, you don't know what's happening!" This has been true. I didn't know about 9/ll until I received a call to turn on the T.V. But I still couldn't watch the footage day after day. It was a sad and shocking event, but nothing I could do would change it.

Now that I spend a lot of time online, I get glimpses of the news, so I'm a little better informed of events. I have watched Jon Stewart, Bill Mahr, and Steven Colbert. I enjoy their slant on the news, their brand of humor, and the interviews.

I get some information from WaccoBB members, along with opinions on various topics that are actually important to me, both in the community and beyond.

Fortunately, we have many choices of conscious programs that benefit us and our world, and lots of humor that's very beneficial and healing.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Hotspring 44: View Post
    I do not want to double-post, (not completely anyway... ...but...); {so} I am posting a link here to a post I posted in “Human Guinea Pigs Are American as Apple Pie” and also the actual link to the main YouTube video I am referring to.

Both the YouTube links I posted there are worthy of being on The Red Pill Roundtable, particularly the second one titled: “Don't Watch Television - ITM - Documentary”.

The other one is very worthy of being a topic for “The Red Pill Roundtable” too but you will have to go to “Human Guinea Pigs Are American as Apple Pie” thread for that.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email