Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    oldbaldman

cluster headaches cured by psilocybe cyanescens

A friend of mine, 37 year old male, had been suffering from severe and disabling cluster headaches. A new father, he and his wife have a burgeoning business that requires full time attention by one of them, the other to stay home with the baby. His condition had become so bad that he was not able to perform either function reliably. The medication he had been prescribed, sumatriptan, was not very effective, made him feel terrible, and he was becoming very depressed.

His wife's hairdresser told her about a documentary she had seen regarding a man who had successfully self treated with psilocybin mushrooms and decided to try it. Someone very close to me gave them a quantity of locally harvested psilocybe cyanescens (note: this may constitute a felony). He intended to stop his medication before trying but the pain was so intense that he ate one 200mg (dryed) mushroom immediately. The headaches didn't disappear but they did subside enough that he was able to go 5 days without the prescription meds and ate another 200mg psilocybian. This one did the trick and so far (for 6 weeks) he has been free of headaches.

He still gets the sinus pressure that used to presage the headaches but is able to handle that with over the counter sinus meds. He is going to up the psilocybin dose to see if he can knock out the sinus pressure in spite of the risk (wink, wink) of having a visionary experience. Needless to say, the couple are relieved and elated. If anyone suffers from this terrible malady I highly recommend doing some research and consider finding some of this natural and highly effective medicine. The results are no longer anecdotal as far as I'm concerned. I've seen the success first hand! P. cyanescens is generally about twice as potent as P. cubensis so adjust dosage accordingly if you try this.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 5 members: