Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Purplehazel
    Supporting Member

Did you crunch someone's car in a Sebastopol parking lot Tues. 7/14?

Maybe you were in a hurry, but in hindsight you felt a little guilty not taking responsibility. Here's your opportunity to do the right thing...

You: Driver of a small-midsize chartreuse car (?) pulling out of one of those tight spaces in the public parking lot by Hopmonk on Tuesday afternoon, July 14th, and misjudging how much space you had to make the cut.

Me: Owner of a 2005 Gold/Beige Toyota Camry in very good condition (before the dent). Nice person. Sad to discover the crunch on the corner of the bumper/fender panel on the passenger side of my car.

I will welcome and celebrate your courage if you see and answer this post. Thank you.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Did you crunch someone's car in a Sebastopol parking lot Tues. 7/14?

"A small-midsize chartreuse car" is going to be easy to spot if it belongs to a local resident. I would hope that owner would step up and admit a mistake, before being called out on it.

The very same thing happened to me several years ago. I was the "dent maker". No one was around to see, but I left a note with my name and number. The owner was very thankful for my honesty. My insurance company covered the damage.

It's a shame to let fear overrule decency in a conscious community.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Purplehazel: View Post
    Maybe you were in a hurry, but in hindsight you felt a little guilty not taking responsibility. Here's your opportunity to do the right thing...

You: Driver of a small-midsize chartreuse car (?) pulling out of one of those tight spaces in the public parking lot by Hopmonk on Tuesday afternoon, July 14th, and misjudging how much space you had to make the cut.

Me: Owner of a 2005 Gold/Beige Toyota Camry in very good condition (before the dent). Nice person. Sad to discover the crunch on the corner of the bumper/fender panel on the passenger side of my car.

I will welcome and celebrate your courage if you see and answer this post. Thank you.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: