Hi: I live near downtown Santa Rosa. I'm looking for someone (or could be a pair who work in 2 hours for $30/hr) who has the following qualities and skills:.

Honest, Trustworthy, Reliable, detail-oriented but not OCD ;-)
Has previous experience and references.
Has own transportation
Is easy to communicate with and is open to feedback (not criticism)
Can make at least a 9 month commitment if it's a fit for both of us.

My house is my sanctuary from which I work and live. I have healing/spiritual workshops out of my home and clients occasionally in person; so in being sensitive to energies, I prefer someone who can respect my home space and treat this position with loving care and heartful attendance. (Please...No smoking at all.)

I have a 1600 sq ft house w/No pets or children (grandkids occasionally but not when you'd be working). I need someone preferably on Monday afternoons twice a month between noon and 4 or 1 and 5 PM. I occasionally need to work on Mondays so if there is a possibility of a Friday when that happens, that would be very helpful.

I pay $15-16/hr for 4 hrs twice a month, and I supply organic cleaning supplies, vacuum cleaner, wood floor steamer and cleaning rags. There may be a few pieces of ironing, but no stripping of beds or doing laundry. The house doesn't get that dirty except needing more care in the kitchen and bathrooms.

I'd like someone to start this weekend or Friday, July 3rd if possible.
Please contact me at 707-542-5502 between 9:30 AM to 9 PM at night.
Thank you for considering this position and I look forward to talking with you!
Judy