Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    kburgess

Creditors in Commerce, Secured Party Creditor

Looking for some folks who are familiar or are currently practicing some of the concepts of Secured Party Creditor, or similar all provided in CreditorsinCommerce.com.

If not familiar it basically operates with the understanding that all law and government/world is operated by the fundamentals of Commerce governed by the UCC and the ability to make 'claims' on another and their responses to them. In addition all money is fundamentally created by bonds created from our birth certificates and that as we can unravel many of the opted-in contracts attached to that we can change our status from a debtor as a 14th amendment citizen (chattel) to a more empowered state of secured party creditor and American National.

Mainly looking to find interested folks to talk and discuss with,
    Ken.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Creditors in Commerce, Secured Party Creditor

Ken, Thanks for your post. It's been over 30 years since I heard anyone talk about this. I had a good friend in Hawaii (Big Island) who used to share this information with me. At this stage of my life (72) and living on Social Security, I'm not sure how this can benefit me. I didn't pay income taxes for over 30 years, and ignored the many notices sent to me about taxes owed for a few years when I worked for an employer who was "compliant" with W2's. It was about $15,000, much of it in interest.

More recently in the past few years, I contacted the IRS, and told them that basically I'm living in poverty, and have no property or savings they can attach. They forgave some of the debt. When I was notified again recently, with a typical form letter, I wrote back the same story, which hadn't changed. They said, "O.K. but you may still get notices from us, which you can ignore, unless your financial situation changes".

I do remember that going this route requires extensive paperwork, and sometimes going to court over these matters, if it's the same as what I think it is. I didn't look up your terms yet, since I'm pre-occupied with other issues.
    But many people may be able to benefit from the information.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by kburgess: View Post
    Looking for some folks who are familiar or are currently practicing some of the concepts of Secured Party Creditor, or similar all provided in CreditorsinCommerce.com....
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email