Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #121
    arthunter

Re: NO on Mandatory vaccines bill SB277

I just came across this and thought that it was relevant ...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-to...system/5449116
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #122
    HolisticKids

Sad day for California's children - SB277 has passed.

4. TopTop #123
    sharingwisdom

Yes, very sad day!...and because these legislators won't stop here. It's onto the daycare owners, then the teachers, then the rest of us. Let the pro vax and the legislators get in line first for their shots...perhaps 48 like these little ones will be forced to have... with GMO's, Aluminum, Hg, squalene included free...and then they shed their microbes from the contamination... and the Vaccine corporations get off free from all the vax injuries.

The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.
    - Dr. Joseph Mengele, Aushowitz experimenter of children

Quote Posted in reply to the post by HolisticKids: View Post

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

6. TopTop #124

"In order to pay for vaccine injuries and deaths, a surtax will be levied on these mandated vaccines. A portion of the money parents spend on each vaccine will go into the Federal Congressional fund to compensate them if their child is hurt or killed by the shot."

SB277 passed the senate and moves to the assembly. Not one mainstream newspaper or TV news said a word about it today. Passing will make CA one of only 3 states banning the religious exemption and one of 32 banning the personal belief exemption. It's really odd to me that organic, progressive California is joining forefront of a facist, Orwellian nightmare, and willing to show this much unAmerican disdain for the Bill of Rights.

But more than anything it makes me very sick to my heart for the kids of parents who will comply while refusing to look at the ramifications of the lack of standard industry testing being required of any vaccine. The only real immunity being gotten here is the immunity from accountability given to the pharma-mega-corporations despite their very dark history of lies, collusion and profiteering.

1. VACCINE MEGA-CORPORATIONS HAVE NO MANDATE or LIABILITY FOR VACCINE SAFETY - what is totally weird and unusual in the long established world of medication testing is that no usual standard testing protocol for long term effects is required for only this medication before public release.

The grave issue being whitewashed is that the longterm effects are totally unknown for the various combinations of 25+ poisonous ingredients individually let alone together... plus when combined with the foreign / laboratory designed live viruses as the vaccine centerpiece called #2's - not the 'wild' natural/original #1's they're supposedly designed against... plus when unnaturally forced into the bloodstreams of babies, toddlers, kids, adults in a way that would never be encountered in normal life. These corporations are still exempt from having to provide safety assurances despite massive numbers of damages that have already been proven and paid in U.S. Vaccine Court not very far into the usually mandated long-term effect test 'time'.

2. VACCINE MEGA-CORPORATIONS HAVE NO FINANCIAL LIABILITY FOR VACCINE DAMAGE from these inadequately tested concoctions of known poisons, foreign genetic material, plus laboratory designed unnatural live viruses. The Federally sponsored Vaccine Court (that your taxes pay for) that requires undeniable 100% proof... is apparently now up to $3.5 billion in vaccine damages they are unable to deny or refute in just the US. Millions of kids worldwide have had their health severely impacted or ruined.

But I predict this Orwellian new law going to force a huge backlash and a possibly very, very bright side. A huge homeschooling network will now emerge as parents who have taken the time to educate themselves will realize they have no choice but to organize - fast.

I was shocked at how draggy, unmotivating, and lowest common denominator level of an education my son received at Oak Grove-Willowside-El Molino compared to the relentlessly challenging achievement atmosphere of my own schooling (similar to my son's pre-school years in Montessori). A new wave of well homeschooled kids could be free of overburdened and/or lazy tenured teachers, a dumbed down low-standard curriculum, overcrowded classrooms, ignored bullying and no personal attention, possibly setting a new standard of schooling over time when it becomes clear which kids are better educated, challenged and healthier.

Bottom line - vaxxers say the anti-vax kids are going to be more vulnerable and sick and a big threat and danger to their immunized kids.... and the anti-vaxxers say their kids are going to have healthier natural immune systems, won't be permanently implanted with poisons or nano-tagged for life, and now possibly way better educated.

Both can't be right, so one side is going to be very, very regretful... way after the damage is done.

Time will tell... while the Vaccine Court will continue to be very busy losing cases and awarding that surtax money.
    Last edited by Alex; 05-15-2015 at 10:48 PM.

7. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

8. TopTop #125

Now onto the Assembly, where we need to hit them hard and get them the
    real facts to wash away Pan’s lies. CALL YOUR ASSEMBLY MEMBER NOW.
    https://findyourrep.legislature.ca.gov/
    Last edited by thedaughter; 05-15-2015 at 01:25 PM.

9. TopTop #126
    Shandi

I wonder how the wealthy anti-vax parents will respond to this. If I was in that category, I'd probably find a doctor that I could pay off to forge vaccine documents. After all, isn't part of the privilege of wealth being able to get around the law with pay offs? This would be one situation where I'd support that kind of action.

Those without that privilege, or without the mindset to rebel against the system, may do other things like pull their kids out of school to home school them, but not everyone against this mandate would be capable of that. I do hope that parents join support groups to help them get creative around this serious issue.

What would you do? Surrender to the mandate? Believe you have no choice? Find a way around it?

Feel hopeless against the system?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    Yes, very sad day!...and because these legislators won't stop here. It's onto the daycare owners, then the teachers, then the rest of us. Let the pro vax and the legislators get in line first for their shots...perhaps 48 like these little ones will be forced to have... with GMO's, Aluminum, Hg, squalene included free...and then they shed their microbes from the contamination... and the Vaccine corporations get off free from all the vax injuries.

The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.
    - Dr. Joseph Mengele, Aushowitz experimenter of children

10. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

11. TopTop #127
    HolisticKids

I would never comply with this mandate. Seriously - I would not sacrifice my child to this travesty. Not that I have to, since my daughter is 20 and won't be affected by it. But that's what's so crazy about this bill. This mandate will do nothing to get more parents to vaccinate. Maybe a few will do it, but most will not, under any circumstance. Most who have exemptions have already watched their child regress into autism directly after a vaccine or go into a cascade of other chronic health issues. Or worse, a child has died from a vaccine, and now they are told they have to vaccinate their other kids?? Mothers who have seen this and have been dealing with it every day will do everything possible to protect their children. This is mother bear energy and this energy protects their "cubs" at all costs.

Jane
    Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    I wonder how the wealthy anti-vax parents will respond to this...

12. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

13. TopTop #128
    HolisticKids

Alex,

I completely agree with everything you said here. And I, too, have been looking at the bright side. We are free to create the society and the lives we want. I can envision a whole new way of education that honors creative minds and spirits and doesn't involve the government at all. Perhaps fighting for "freedom" for children to participate in the antiquated, government-run school system is a backwards move. The options are endless when we find our true freedom within and create from our hearts.

Jane

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Alex: View Post
    "In order to pay for vaccine injuries and deaths, a surtax will be levied on these mandated vaccines. A portion of the money parents spend on each vaccine will go into the Federal Congressional fund to compensate them if their child is hurt or killed by the shot."

SB277 passed the senate and moves to the assembly...

14. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

15. TopTop #129
    HolisticKids

from my friend and colleague, Dr. Neustaedter:

Forwarded: Even if this legislation passes we still have the power of mass resistance. The state is not going to send troops into Marin county schools to vaccinate children. This legislation has the potential to empty schools in counties with high immunization exemption rates. Children can be turned away from school, but getting injunctions against parents and thousands of CPS cases started is a bureaucratic nightmare and California does not have the money to do this. As long as we stand up to tyranny we cannot be forced to comply. We have a powerful voice through our actions. Don't be intimidated. And don't allow drug companies to force you to do anything. Bullying is not going to succeed. This country was founded on personal freedoms, and corporations cannot destroy the power of the people. Please spread this message. --
    Dr. Randall Neustaedter OMD
    Holistic Health Care for Children and Adults
    1779 Woodside Rd, Suite 201C
    Redwood City, CA 94061
    650 299-9170

16. Gratitude expressed by 6 members:

17. TopTop #130

....Perhaps fighting for "freedom" for children to participate in the antiquated, government-run school system is a backwards move.....Jane
    Brilliant insight, I didn't even think of this angle. It IS stupid to fight for the right to go to these underfunded, dumbed down, standardized brainwashing institutions with dwindling diversity like the past, especially arts and critical thinking.

18. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

19. TopTop #131
    HolisticKids

Yes, these dumbed down brainwashing institutions are creating masses of people who can't think for themselves and mindlessly continue to spew out the tired pharma marketing message: "Vaccines are safe and effective" and "Vaccines don't cause autism; that's been debunked." What we need is education that teaches critical thinking skills and discernment and how to tap into creative power. Only then will we be able to solve some of these big huge problems the world is facing.

Jane
    Brilliant insight, I didn't even think of this angle. It IS stupid to fight for the right to go to these underfunded, dumbed down, standardized brainwashing institutions with dwindling diversity like the past, especially arts and critical thinking.

20. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

21. TopTop #132
    sharingwisdom

I'd probably do the same as you suggested, Shandi...get a dr. to fake it or move to another state. I just feel that all this is happening at a deeper, subconscious planetary group level to move people out of the old paradigm mindsets, the complacency of being caught up in lack of critical thinking skills, lack of connecting the dots/patterns, and to shift the status quo consciousness of not questioning 'authorities'...to learn to be our own power and stop allowing others from dictating what is true for us and our freedoms.

I wonder how the wealthy anti-vax parents will respond to this. If I was in that category, I'd probably find a doctor that I could pay off to forge vaccine documents. After all, isn't part of the privilege of wealth being able to get around the law with pay offs? This would be one situation where I'd support that kind of action.
    What would you do? Surrender to the mandate? Believe you have no choice? Find a way around it?

Feel hopeless against the system?
    Last edited by thedaughter; 05-16-2015 at 02:03 PM.

22. Gratitude expressed by:

23. TopTop #133
    arthunter

If I had a child in school I would be devastated by this ruling ... I love how many of you are realizing the power that you DO have in this situation ... the recognition of that power is vitally important right now ...

24. Gratitude expressed by:

25. TopTop #134

I'd probably do the same as you suggested, Shandi...get a dr. to fake it or move to another state.....
    I strongly suspect getting a faked way out has been anticipated and pre-thwarted. Don't forget, the point of Obamacare is control not health, and the lifelong tracking database... coordinated to school records... and I'm willing to bet Dr's will be under great threat for entering into this national database that a vaccine was given when it wasn't, and informed of the testable markers in the vaccines that prove whether someone got it or not.

Quote I just feel that all this is happening at a deeper, subconscious planetary group level to move people out of the old paradigm mindsets, the complacency of being caught up in lack of critical thinking skills, lack of connecting the dots/patterns, and to shift the status quo consciousness of not questioning 'authorities'...to learn to be our own power and stop allowing others from dictating what is true for us and our freedoms.
    I sure hope so. This particular act of the government putting people in the position of being forced to endanger and possibly severely hurt their kids could really be the tipping point of getting people to take a stand and maybe finally get the light to go on to wonder what the hell else this outrageous bullying is an indication of.

26. Gratitude expressed by:

27. TopTop #135

I strongly suspect getting a faked way out has been anticipated and pre-thwarted. Don't forget, the point of Obamacare is control not health, and the lifelong tracking database... coordinated to school records... and I'm willing to bet Dr's will be under great threat for entering into this national database that a vaccine was given when it wasn't, and informed of the testable markers in the vaccines that prove whether someone got it or not.
    In every revolution in the past there were people willing to risk their careers and lives to stand up for what they believed is right. Now we will have rebels in white coats. But the technology will make it interesting for sure.
    Last edited by thedaughter; 05-16-2015 at 02:08 PM.

28. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

29. TopTop #136
    Shandi

You make a good point about moving people out of old paradigm mindsets, since we can afford to be complacent and not use critical thinking when we're not directly affected. Once we are personally affected, we have the urge (and opportunity) to shift our perceptions, and question what's being asked (or demanded or "mandated") that may have a detrimental result for us or our loved ones.

Many people don't realize their own power, since they've been taught "not to question", and sadly, follow that pattern their entire lives, and pass it on. Now, children also have the opportunity to see that authority doesn't always know what's best, and which includes the authority of parents. Those who learn to think for themselves at an early age have a definite advantage, even if it means rejecting parental patterns.

I'd probably do the same as you suggested, Shandi...get a dr. to fake it or move to another state...

30. Gratitude expressed by:

31. TopTop #137
    Shandi

It continues to be true that people risk their careers and lives to stand up for their beliefs. I like the phrase "Rebels in white coats". Look at the doctors who've performed abortions in spite of threats on their lives, and some who have lost their lives because of it. Throughout history, people have risked all that they treasure, to fight for freedom. This issue won't stop that. People will find a way.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by intheflow88: View Post
    In every revolution in the past there were people willing to risk their careers and lives to stand up for what they believed is right. Now we will have rebels in white coats. But the technology will make it interesting for sure.

32. TopTop #138
    Shandi

Do you think that children will be subjected to "testable markers" to find out for sure if they've been vaccinated? Doctors probably won't be giving the shots themselves, but could be influenced with financial rewards, as they are with drug companies, at present. I guess one way to insure that kids get vaccinated is to do it at school. I seem to recall that happening when I was a child, even though my dad protested it. If it's mandated, then permission may not be needed? Just notification?

I sure hope so. This particular act of the government putting people in the position of being forced to endanger and possibly severely hurt their kids could really be the tipping point of getting people to take a stand and maybe finally get the light to go on to wonder what the hell else this outrageous bullying is an indication of.

33. TopTop #139
    Shandi

In a disturbing 25-10 vote, California State Senators proved themselves traitors to Californians by passing SB 277 to eliminate personal belief exemptions for vaccines. These Senators gave a yes vote to eliminating medical freedom in California: Allen, Beall, Block, Cannella, De Leon, Galgiani, Hall, Hancock, Hernandez, Hertzberg, Hill, Jackson, Lara, Leno, Liu, McGuire, Mendoza, Mitchell, Monning, Pan, Pavley, Stone, Vidak, Wieckowski and Wolk: https://bit.ly/1JnVylU

California Senate passes mandatory vaccination law; tyrants move full-steam ahead to allow only neurotoxin-contaminated children in school
    www.naturalnews.com

34. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

35. TopTop #140
    HolisticKids

I live in Forestville and the senator who is supposed to represent us, Mike McGuire, not only voted for this bill, he co-authored it. Same for Assembly member Jim Wood. He is also a co-author of this, so we already know how he is going to vote.

Please let them know how you feel.

Jane
    Last edited by Barry; 05-17-2015 at 10:35 AM.

36. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

37. TopTop #141
    arthunter

The ACLU has gone on record, calling this bill unconstitutional ... if you are affected by this bill I would contact them to discuss possible legal options ...

https://www.latimes.com/local/abcari...24-column.html

38. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

39. TopTop #142
    podfish

Yes, these dumbed down brainwashing institutions are creating masses of people who can't think for themselves and mindlessly continue ...
    I guess, considering the way anti-vaxxers are portrayed, this is turnabout as fair play. Also, the pot calling the kettle black.

40. TopTop #143
    Glia

Persons having an opinion on the vaccination issue in general and/or this bill in particular should watch/listen to an interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, episode #351.

The interview starts at 0:07:40 and goes to 0:18:00. The audio of this episode is available on Stitcher.com:
    https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/rea...42415-37774263

RFK Jr.'s focus is the mercury in vaccines. However, he brings up several pertinent observations about the lucrative business of vaccines, the conflicts of interest with doctors/scientists, corruption of the CDC, lack of a credible regulatory process, etc.

If I may add my personal experience-based opinion of the CDC: anyone who thinks the CDC has the best interest of the American public at heart and operates in an ethical, above-board fashion is a naive fool. As RFK Jr. points out, it is a "cesspool of corruption."

I live in Forestville and the senator who is supposed to represent us, Mike McGuire, not only voted for this bill, he co-authored it. Same for Assembly member Jim Wood. He is also a co-author of this, so we already know how he is going to vote. ...

41. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

42. TopTop #144
    EmeraldMatra

For the latest information and research about the dangers of vaccinations go to:

VACCINE WORLD SUMMIT:
    https://www.vaccineworldsummit.com/summit-experts

Jonathan Landsman, Host
    NaturalHealth365.com

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    This is a complex issue and a lot of research is required to decide about vaccine safety ... but the real issue of this thread is whether or not vaccines should be mandatory ... do we allow our government to dictate what risks we should take? ... shouldn't that be up to each and every citizen? .... as long as there are records which verify health damage from vaccines, and there are plenty, how can they be mandated?

There's been a lot of reporting from the international community about the serious consequences of Bill Gates' vaccine program ... this is hard to verify because it's only being reported by international press ... the American press won't touch it ...

Judges demand answers after children die in controversial cancer vaccine trial in India
    Last edited by Barry; 05-18-2015 at 03:33 PM.

43. TopTop #145
    HolisticKids

Now the feds are trying to legislate medical tyranny with the "Vaccinate all Children Act of 2015".

Take Action: Congresswoman pushing forced vax
    Take Action!
    Top health aide former vaccine and drug sales rep.
    Keenan Austin, a former salesperson for vaccine and drug giant GlaxoSmithKline (Glaxo), is the senior health policy aide for Florida Congresswoman Frederica Wilson (D-Fl-24), the sponsor of House Resolution H. R. 2232, the "Vaccinate all Children Act of 2015," which, if passed, would for the first time create a federal law forcing all children in the United States to get all the vaccines promoted by the CDC with no exemptions for religious or secular reasons.
    Please click on the Take Action link to send a message to your member of the US House of Representative expressing your opposition to H. R. 2232, the "Vaccinate all Children Act of 2015."
    And please call Rep. Wilson's office and politely ask if Keenan Austin's connections to Glaxo is related to the appearance of H.R. 2232, the Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015, and let them know that you want to make your children's healthcare decisions not them. Rep. Frederica Wilson, 202-225-4506.
    According to The Hill and other public sources, Wilson's health policy aide Keenan Austin's last job before being hired by Wilson was with Glaxo, the world's largest vaccine manufacturer. Perhaps this explains Wilson's sudden interest in forcing vaccines on American children and removing parents from having any roll in deciding which vaccines their children receive. We all know about the revolving door between politically-favored industries and Washington, DC, but this one is especially blatant.
    Please share this message with friends and family and please share on social networks. And if you would like to receive news and Action Alerts from the Autism Action Network please signup at https://www.autismactionnetwork.org

44. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

45. TopTop #146

Do you think that children will be subjected to "testable markers" to find out for sure if they've been vaccinated? Doctors probably won't be giving the shots themselves, but could be influenced with financial rewards, as they are with drug companies, at present. I guess one way to insure that kids get vaccinated is to do it at school. I seem to recall that happening when I was a child, even though my dad protested it. If it's mandated, then permission may not be needed? Just notification?
    Everything you formerly experienced about vaccine procedure is outdated, and everything you were told in childhood about vaccine content and purpose was either a lie or not the whole truth. Even the implanting of this 'testable marker' is just the tip of the agenda.

Anyone whose sum-total understanding of how vaccines actually biologically work that stops at "oh, they provide disease immunity" would be shocked at the surreal level of nano-technology now intertwined. Birthed in the biological warfare industry, nano-materials and nano-microchips 100,000 times smaller than the width of a human hair are not only now essential vaccine components, but are already in 1000's of commercial optical, electronic and biological products.

Even as far back as the Vietnam War soldiers were injected with the 'Rambo Chip' designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream while the 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency could "see and hear" what the soldiers were experiencing in the battlefield with RMS, their remote monitoring system. U.S. astronauts were implanted before they were sent into space so their thoughts could be followed and all their emotions could be registered 24 hours a day.

"...Every thought, reaction, hearing, and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes, and patterns in the brain and its electromagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures, and voices. A nano-microchip can draw these neuroimpulses from the brain and transfer them into a computer. Then a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) back to the nervous system thru the nano-microchip...."

"...In December 2000, Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland, Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD stated that it was now technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life and that such plans 'are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved.'..."

Each of us has a unique bioelectrical resonance frequency in the brain, just as we have unique fingerprints. Not only a 'trackable tag' by which the now fully coded NSA electronic surveillance system can simultaneously follow and handle millions of people without their knowledge or consent, but modern day nano-microchips have evolved to being remotely-controllable, able to target specific body/brains cells/functions to trigger disease and/or mental and physical malfunctions, passivity or aggression, and/or insert drugs and genetic material.

Once implanted, crucial aspects of a person's privacy, control and free will has vanished for the rest of his or her life. After connecting your kid to the NSA supercomputer, it will be too late.

46. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

47. TopTop #147
    podfish

Even as far back as the Vietnam War soldiers were injected with the 'Rambo Chip' designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream while the 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency could "see and hear" what the soldiers were experiencing in the battlefield with RMS, their remote monitoring system....... After connecting your kid to the NSA supercomputer, it will be too late.
    that's some interesting context. This goes a lot farther than many anti-vaxxers ever thought, I bet. When evaluating experts whose guidance you trust when judging the safety or hazards of vaccines, it's good to get a full picture.

Pretty interesting tech you're describing, Alex.

48. Gratitude expressed by:

49. TopTop #148

A Voice for Choice, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(4) organization, based in Palo Alto, CA, and it just released it's website https://avoiceforchoice.org/

A Voice for Choice:
    • Advocates for people’s rights to make their own health care decisions
    • Promotes people’s rights to be fully informed about the composition, quality, and short- and long-term health effects of food and pharmaceutical products.
    • Forms coalitions of individuals and organizations supporting similar initiatives to be able to speak out with a unified voice against the practices of the food, agriculture, and pharmaceutical industries that infringe on people’s rights to control what they put into their bodies
    • Conducts large-scale primary and secondary research into these issues.
    • Educates people about these issues and their rights to be informed consumers and control what they put in their bodies.
    • Influences legislation and government policy related to these issues.
    • Assists with litigation through a Legal Defense Fund, supported by some of the top lawyers in each area to allow those who are financially compromised to fight for their rights within the legal system.
    • Fundraises to support all of the above.

A Voice for Choice, Inc. was founded by Christina Hildebrand. Christina is passionate about ensuring people know what they are putting into their bodies – be it food, air or medications. For the past 10 years, Christina has spent many thousands of hours researching and sharing her knowledge within her local community. However, with the growth of the Big Ag and Big pHARMa’s influences on US politics, Christina realized that she needed to take this to a different level and let the people’s Voice for Choice be heard in State legislatures, as well as on a national level. The many powerful grassroots groups need to come together and express themselves as one LOUD super powerful voice, rather than many hundreds of smaller voices.

Christina has brought together a talented team, who work tirelessly on the issues which A Voice for Choice, Inc. takes on. Her team is supported by the hundreds of vetted grassroots volunteers fighting for the common cause, as well as a network of resources and experts, A Voice for Choice, Inc. to expand the team when necessary, but also keep overhead and costs low.

https://avoiceforchoice.org/

To match your skills with the work that needs to be done to keep vaccines a choice, fill out this survey https://avoiceforchoice.org/a-voice-...-sb277-survey/ Thanks! [/URL]
    © 2015 A Voice For Choice, Inc. | Tel: 408 835 9353 | Email: [email protected]

50. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

51. TopTop #149

Feds Plan to Force Vaccines on Adults
    https://www.wnd.com/2015/03/the-feds...PojxP58YiAq.99 - by Lee Hieb, M.D.

Like everything else that’s truly important, it is very simple: If you Americans do not stand against this, it’s over. What liberty do you have if the federal government can force you to have a medical procedure, can force you to surrender your very body to their control? Answer: none. Because there is nothing that cannot be justified on the basis of “the good of society.” The Jewish Holocaust, the Great Leap Forward, the killing of the Kulaks, American Eugenics, Tuskegee experimentation, the cold water experiments of Birkenau, Dachau and Auschwitz, all were justified at the time by their respective leaders as for the good of society. Even doctors start believing that they can determine who should die or be sterilized for the good of the whole society. And if you as a doctor have qualms, it is much easier to just throw up your hands and say you have no choice – it’s a government mandate.

The position paper of the Department of Health and Human Services refers repeatedly to consulting the multiple “stakeholders” involved in vaccination decisions: “synergies between state, local, territorial, and tribal governments; health care providers; advocacy groups; vaccine manufacturers; academia and research organizations; payers and health plans; employers; and the general public.” They even cite the military. But, who is the real stakeholder? It is you. There is no “general public” when it comes to decisions about your personal health. No one cares more about the risks versus benefits of vaccination than you do personally. To leave it to a group, to treat you as a member of a group for medical care, is not ethical medicine. It is the stuff of jails and forced labor camps and socialist hellholes – and apparently American academia and bureaucrats. It is time to say no.

52. Gratitude expressed by 5 members:

53. TopTop #150
    Shandi

I just read this statement from a mother who lost her 6 month old child after he received 16 vaccines in one shot. He died while sleeping on her chest 6 days later. Her older child was removed from her home for 4 months pending an investigation.

There may be a correlation between SIDS and vaccine related deaths, according to the percentage of babies that have died from SIDS, following vaccines.

Although it's from a source that many people question, the article has some very believable facts.

https://www.naturalnews.com/A-Family-Destroyed-Vaccines-Without-Consent.html

Now the feds are trying to legislate medical tyranny with the "Vaccinate all Children Act of 2015".

Take Action: Congresswoman pushing forced vax
    Take Action!
    Last edited by thedaughter; 05-25-2015 at 12:44 PM.

54. Gratitude expressed by: