Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

America Today .... Telling It Like It Is ....

one man's opinion .... an opinion shared by many ... from my viewpoint, we are in HUGE trouble and I'll probably come down with some kind of lethal illness for saying so .... just like Judi Bari, who was blown up for trying to save some redwood trees ... if anyone needs a hard working, friendly person in another country then please let me know ... lol ...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/totali...orists/5434238
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Hotspring 44

Re: America Today .... Telling It Like It Is ....

I have said many things similar to what is said in the article form years back to the point where even my close friends were saying I was being too pessimistic and/or paranoid and that I did not present enough 'evidence' (the lack of evidence part was mostly true) for them to be interested in furthering the conversation at the time.
    That was before exploring the internet.

Of course one has to do their fair share of 'fact checking' and source vetting to have a reasonable sense of what would be best qualified as actual ''proof” not just “empiric” evidence.

I used to get into conversations about such subjects with one friend who has passed away years ago.

Now I am just going with the flow being sure to the best of my ability to not harm anyone else or myself and if I find a good niche that fits the community I will be happier doing that and whenever I can of course “not feed the monster” so to speak.

Too many people in this country are either grossly misinformed and parrot the talking points of the mass media controlled by the 1% elitists or too into survival mode day to day to ponder on such depressing and angering things like what is in the article.

So it is no wonder many will be virtually clueless what to do when the next economic collapse occurs or some other thing like WWIII hits the fan.

here is another link to some grim economic foresight from Jim Rickards who was Asymmetric Warfare Adviser CIA @ and Pentigon (according to one of the headings in the video).:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZgugGEmAoU

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    one man's opinion .... an opinion shared by many ... from my viewpoint, we are in HUGE trouble and I'll probably come down with some kind of lethal illness for saying so .... just like Judi Bari, who was blown up for trying to save some redwood trees ... if anyone needs a hard working, friendly person in another country then please let me know ... lol ...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/totali...orists/5434238

4. TopTop #3
    Hotspring 44

Re: America Today .... Telling It Like It Is ....

Link to what looks to me like the transcript of the Jim Rickards video link:
    https://moneymorning.com/jim-rickard...at-depression/