Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

$80 Billion Thug Budget to Oppress Targeted Individuals

Four years ago I went from a peaceful 58 year old animal rescuer to a "targeted individual" ... my mistake? .. I reported criminals in my neighborhood ...

This is an outdated report but it still holds true ... there are now an estimated 500,000 targeted individuals in America ... most of them have no criminal record ... a lot of them are whistle blowers ... a lot of them are activists ... a lot of them reported corruption ... a lot of them are black or gay or outspoken women ... they are slandered in their communities with lies and their lives are destroyed ...

I have become an activist against this injustice and I'm on the verge of suing the federal government for Cointelpro practices and non consensual experimentation ... yes, many of these people are experimented upon with chemical and electronic weapons thanks to Department of Defense Directive 5240 1-R which allows the federal government to experiment on anyone who is labeled a terrorist ... proof of terrorist or criminal activity not required ...

I and my friends and family have been threatened because of my activism ... I ask the community to bear witness as I move forward with this ...

https://www.examiner.com/article/80b...ividuals-video
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Valley Oak

Re: $80 Billion Thug Budget to Oppress Targeted Individuals

Rosanne, this is both disturbing and fascinating! How did you find out that you are a "targeted individual"? What are the reasons the government is targeting you? Do you know? Are there any specifics available that you are aware of? Have you contacted an attorney or the ACLU? Have you written a letter to the editor (Press Democrat, Chronicle, etc)?

Good luck in your fight to protect your constitutional rights.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    Four years ago I went from a peaceful 58 year old animal rescuer to a "targeted individual" ...
    Last edited by Barry; 01-16-2015 at 04:02 PM.

4. TopTop #3
    arthunter

Re: $80 Billion Thug Budget to Oppress Targeted Individuals

Edward,

Thank you for your support and interest in my story …

Before I respond I want to say that, as a by-product of a crime victim claim that I have opened with the State of California, I have been examined thoroughly for mental illness and drug use and none was found.

As I have stated previously, thousands of innocent people have been affected by this protocol. I am in contact with several thousand of them. They are lawyers, doctors, film producers, actresses, electrical engineers, realtors and professionals from all walks of life. They have formed support groups and produced thousands of videos about this abuse. Most of them have verifiable proof of what's happening but no one will listen. They have written to ACLU and have testified before the president's Bioethics Committee in great numbers and they are ignored.

This story has been covered by several mainstream news outlets, verified by several government whistle blowers, acknowledged by Santa Cruz and Richmond police departments, and the subject of several credible documentaries and it is ignored. Just recently, an activist in LA organized a meeting with Dianne Feinstein. He had several victims with him and reported that the meeting was cancelled at the last minute. Undaunted they approached her office to submit the documents which would support their claims. The doors were locked and no one would answer. This was during business hours.

We, as the victims of this corruption, have concluded that it's coming from a very high place in our government, as that is the only entity with enough power to place a gag order on all that has transpired. Most realize that our government is now compromised by big money and corporate interests. Do realize that this leads to massive corruption.

This is a petition that I started some time ago … it's a joke actually, because I would sit on my computer and watch signatures disappear … yes, I wrote to change.org about it and I have that correspondance in my files … but what is most interesting about this petition is the comments of the victims … if you click on both comment tabs you can read them. Do realize that there are people out there making ridiculous, crazy sounding claims, to discredit the whole movement.

https://www.change.org/p/senators-co...whistleblowers

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Edward Mendoza: View Post
    Rosanne, this is both disturbing and fascinating! How did you find out that you are a "targeted individual"? What are the reasons the government is targeting you? Do you know? Are there any specifics available that you are aware of? Have you contacted an attorney or the ACLU? Have you written a letter to the editor (Press Democrat, Chronicle, etc)?

Good luck in your fight to protect your constitutional rights.

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: