Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Eden Man

A New Home for Occupy North Bay?

Occupy is only a Tactic, it is not a Church. But it still needs a home zone, where it will be supported, because it is unable to stand on its own two feet just yet. It needs a new name, and a Home Base, from which influence could be expanded upon. I would give it the name of EdenTribe.

Shit. Where do you think these Kids are going to go, when they haven't got anyplace to go?

Well we might want to start thinking about creating a real bad place for them, like an EcoVillage Community, where they can get some Self Discipline, and some hands on Training, from the Tribal Elders, which is something that is missing, in our money mad society right now, Order and Discipline, Service, and Contribution, and Respect for Elders.

Please send your cash donations straight to me, and become prepared to face the realities alone. - T
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    EmeraldMatra

Re: A New Home for Occupy North Bay?

I have never heard of Occupy North Bay before this post here. When and where do you meet? Do you have a website? What are you working on? How can we work together?
    Love,
    Emerald
    Occupy Sonoma County
    https://OccupySonomaCounty.org

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Eden Man: View Post
    Occupy is only a Tactic, it is not a Church. But it still needs a home zone, where it will be supported, because it is unable to stand on its own two feet just yet. It needs a new name, and a Home Base, from which influence could be expanded upon. I would give it the name of EdenTribe.

Shit. Where do you think these Kids are going to go, when they haven't got anyplace to go?

Well we might want to start thinking about creating a real bad place for them, like an EcoVillage Community, where they can get some Self Discipline, and some hands on Training, from the Tribal Elders, which is something that is missing, in our money mad society right now, Order and Discipline, Service, and Contribution, and Respect for Elders.

Please send your cash donations straight to me, and become prepared to face the realities alone. - T

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Eden Man

Hey Emerald, Yeah. We meet in Glen Ellen, on January 31st. at 11am on Saturday Morning, right out in front of the Jack London Lodge, to make a new plan, for the way the People True will live, in relation to the Land, and to each other. - T

https://edenvillage.net/18.htm

5. TopTop #4
    Eden Man

What I want to work on, with you, is a whole New Project for Occupy.

I do have a particular focus on a neglected 50 acre piece of land, which is all fenced off, with no community access, that I would like to get some help on. First it was Raped.

And then it was Abandoned, and now it is Trashed, like a lot of Good People we would know, but they have already been completely destroyed, before we ever found out about all the good things they had to offer.

Now it is starting to Recover. But it still needs to be Restored, to its former beauty.

We need to come up with a New Plan for this long thin strip of land.

Tree Planting. Community Gardens. Pathways. Bike Trails. Ground Cover. Beautification. Native Plants. Quiet Neighborhood Access. Maybe even an improved homeless camp.

Let us Occupy these 50 forgotten acres, with homeless people, all summer long, until we can get this land returned, to the Homeless People, right here in Sonoma County, who would like to take care of it.

Excellent Homeless Camp Site, which could even become legal, once it has been demonstrated to work. Some may already live there now. Many ways to get in. Many ways to get out. It is not easy to be Disrupted, by outside forces. It is a Homeless persons dream. Most people do not even know it is there.

You can't just drive through, without even getting out of the car. You have to Hike in there.

There is no way to just drive right in there, and take over, right out of the car window, either, not without even taking the time, to observe the peaceful community we have created, and to approach us with respect, and to come unarmed, into our camp, and with the statement that I Come In Peace, and with respect for the Sovereignty of all who have gathered here.

That is what I wanted to work on, with Occupy Sonoma County. We meet on the 28th. - T

https://goo.gl/maps/uLsFP

Name:  E009.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  65.6 KB

Quote Posted in reply to the post by EmeraldMatra: View Post
    What are you working on? How can we work together?
    Love,
    Emerald
    Occupy Sonoma County
    https://OccupySonomaCounty.org