Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #31
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Who will you vote for in 2016?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shepherd: View Post
    My dream-team, would be Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, mentioned on this thread, and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. They are the most rational, sane, and progressive Congressmembers.
    I'd like to see a Hillary and Elizabeth Warren ticket! I don't think it's out of the question, even though their collective lack of a penis may give some pause

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #32
    podfish

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    I'd like to see a Hillary and Elizabeth Warren ticket! I don't think it's out of the question, even though their collective lack of a penis may give some pause
    that hasn't slowed some of the Republican leadership.. ooh, slam. Sorry.

4. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

5. TopTop #33
    fafner

Oh Snap

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #34
    MarilynO

A Warren/Sanders ticket would get me to vote for the Democrats instead of the Green Party. I do believe they are both people of high integrity and they have demonstrated it far more than anything Obama did before he was elected. We voted for him out of desperate hope. Obama seemed to come out of nowhere and I was so terrified of the Republicans I jumped on the band wagon. I was in Klickitat County, Washington and we were in the Lyle Hotel watching the election on TV, trying to keep warm on a cold northwest evening. Our little county (population-wise) voted for Obama. We hugged and cried and said Democracy was still alive after all….. and then it soon became a night we all remembered with bitter sorrow. The big change wasn't the kind of BIG CHANGE we were looking for. I have since become about as disheartened as I could be and still remain breathing when it comes to American politics, but I've been watching Sanders and Warren quite a while now and they actually stand up and make bold, courageous, TRUE statements about the sick state of the Union, the environment, economic disparity. I like them both so much I have assumed Big Money would prevent them from getting on the ticket. Shepherd, you just gave me some hope that they will get on the ticket because of people who will stand up with them. I hope so!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shepherd: View Post
    I also like Kucinich. I was living in Hawai'i when he ran for president, and we gave him the most delegates of any state. I heard him and still have a shirt of his. However, I think that Senators Warren and Sanders are better positioned at this point in history to run a strong opposition to Hillary Clinton. I also voted for the Green Party candidate, Jill Stein, rather than Obama, in the last election

8. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: