Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    dzerach

Ebola Spreading in U.S. - White House Petition to ban the flights

Please sign and disseminate. A good start, not a cure all. The CDC, as the exemplary representatives of the public health profession that they are, are once again purposefully obfuscating vital disease-related information for the public's "benefit." The disease is in fact transmitted through the air (in liquid droplets from someone with the fever - symptomatic) and through direct contact with infectious sweat left behind on an object. This is what is included in "fluids" and they know it and refuse to present it in these practical terms or lay out what we don't know about transmission from the West Africa experience (A full-on, deeply sad tragedy in the real, human sense of the word, effects not determined by culture or societal vices)

One basic, protective, common sense measure is not being taken by the FAA, CDC ,and executive office, yet has been implemented in other democratic, developed countries. Big Pharm will not be able to experiment on people to find a cure (and make boatloads of mula) unless the disease is first allowed to (harmlessly) spread among the public. The EXPLICIT, operative, exploitive presumption is that quarantine & supportive treatment made possible by our magnificent healthcare system and First World infrastructure are enough; they are the acceptable measures available to "protect the public." The CDC could care less about individuals or the non-autistic-inspired consequences for individuals who contract Ebola such as stigma, income loss for at least a month, job loss, etc.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...break/FFJHH9yX

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/i...41003?irpc=932

P.S. Twitter acquaintance who is medical doctor also disgusted with CDC just shared this - CDC just realized heroin might be a problem.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...by-access.html

P.S.S. The real journalistic facts are Ebola outbreak caused by people with Jewish background in the more relevant manifestation of the usual non-existent "global Zionist banker conspiracy," as you will now see in the comments area of any U.S. Ebola-related article.
    Last edited by dzerach; 10-03-2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: CDC attitude towards oxycontin; ebola caused by Jews; add"income loss"
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    dzerach

Re: Ebola Spreading in U.S. - White House Petition to ban the flights

That's great news. So glad to hear they now have a vaccine for Ebola.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sealwatcher: View Post
    Closing down flights seems absolutist to me, absolutist and at cross-purposes to the need to aid the stricken. Seems if we have a vaccine we must share it not isolate ourselves. Aren't we one people? I look at the videos of people living without what we view as basic sanitation, in family groups where all is shared (not hoarded) and my heart aches for these innocents. I am not signing the petition. I welcome others' comments.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email