Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jane Eldridge

experienced theft at storage on Santa Rosa Ave...100 robberies in last year

Howdy everyone....I just moved back to SEB where I grew up...and unfortunately stored some precious items at storage on Santa Rosa Ave. at Mini Storage...had several very precious items stolen from my unit.....I just contacted the Sonoma Co. Sherriff's dept and their records dept rep (bless her heart) counted over 100 robberies in the last year and a half. Now this number is a bit high for me and no one rep this business warned me that this was a dangerous site and maybe I should have many locks on ,my unit just in case. What they didn't tell me is that: Knowing that they had over l00 robberies in the last year and 1/2 ....they have not done ANYTHING TO IMPROVE THEIR SECURITY AND KEEP THEIR CUSTOMERS SAFE WOW..so obviously they do not care about their customers and safely of what was so important to put into a storage unit and pay fees.

I would appreciate legal help with this situation..there is also a 2nd. unit on S.R. AVE and I don't know the stats on this one yet.....would really appreciate some legal help...I consider this a big case as a lot of folks have been hurt and continue to be hurt. .....I want to stop this.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    creekfeet

Re: experienced theft at storage on Santa Rosa Ave...100 robberies in last year

How awful. Good luck with this, and I just want to let you know if you need another storage place I had such a great experience with Extra Space on Hearn, just of SR Ave., that I really fondly recommend them. I don't know what their safety stats are but I used their storage for about three years total, on two separate occasions a few years apart, and found them invariably helpful and very considerate of my personal safety. As a single mom of little kids during the first round of storing with them, and then a disabled single mom of teen daughters the second time, I really appreciated how conscious they invariably were of my needs for good lighting and easy access, and no matter what question or concern I brought to them, they were helpful and professional.

Good luck to you!
    Creek
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email