Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Found Two Dogs
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Englander

Found Two Dogs

Sunday afternoon. Two sweet young females. Just off Bodega Avenue a couple of blocks from downtown Sebastopol. Collars/no tags. No-one seems to be looking for them. If you do know of them, you must describe them to me and I'll let you know where they are.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    helenscott08

Re: Found Two Dogs

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Englander:
    Sunday afternoon. Two sweet young females. Just off Bodega Avenue a couple of blocks from downtown Sebastopol. Collars/no tags. No-one seems to be looking for them. If you do know of them, you must describe them to me and I'll let you know where they are.
    Are you watching the LOST AND FOUND in the papers? Or, check out PET FINDERS.COM. Check with your local vets, maybe they would know something. And, I think that the NORTH BAY CANINE RESCUE & PLACEMENT ORGANIZATION, https://www.northbay-canine has a page for LOST and FOUND on their web site.

I would post a couple of FOUND DOGS flyers around the area. Someone must be looking for them. Are they healthy looking? Do they appear to have been wandering for a bit of time?

I wish you lots of luck in locating the owners. Let us know when you find them.

hls

3. TopTop #3
    Moon

Re: Found Two Dogs

Are you watching the LOST AND FOUND in the papers? Or, check out PET FINDERS.COM. Check with your local vets, maybe they would know something. And, I think that the NORTH BAY CANINE RESCUE & PLACEMENT ORGANIZATION, https://www.northbay-canine has a page for LOST and FOUND on their web site.

I would post a couple of FOUND DOGS flyers around the area. Someone must be looking for them.

I wish you lots of luck in locating the owners. Let us know when you find them. hls

Thank you so much for taking care of these dogs; tell them i said they've lucked out. Ditto the above suggestions;
    also, please be sure to register their information with the Humane Society and the County Animal Shelter,
    and take them to a vet with a microchip scanner, which may enable you to get them home the same day.