Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    creekfeet

Heal Hazel: small fundraiser DONE! Goal met! Thankyou!

Heartfelt and humble thanks to all who visited the blog and poked the paypal button. Hazel's goal has been met, she'll have the impacted teeth extracted, and she'll even have some left over for sorbet! Thank you Wacco community!

Name:  Hazel blood draw.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  40.2 KB

Hi folks -

I hope it's ok to post this here.

Having spent her entire teens mostly-bedridden, in pain from chronic illness (M.E./Fibro/Lyme) this young woman needs impacted wisdom teeth like she needs a hole in the head.

Hazel needs just $350 more to meet her goal to get oral surgery she has waited 5 years for.

We had hoped not to bother Wacco with this but we can't quite pull together the total needed from just passing the hat among family and friends, so I pass the hat to you, the broader community.

I will happily give thanks in the form of baking, earthworms, tarot readings, custom poetry, or a crocheted hat.

(Yes, we already know lots of excellent treatments for her neuro-immune disease, thanks... This thread is just about getting the money together to do her oral surgery, so please, I understand the desire to share what has helped you or your friend or your friend's cousin's mom with their Lupus-Lyme-M.E.-M.S.-G.W.I.-etc...but please, no posts about treating neuro-immune disease? That's a whole nother conversation and we're just here to get her teeth extracted rigth now. Thanks!)

Much gratitude for all help large and small!
    Creek

For more info or to contribute poke here! Thanks!
    Last edited by creekfeet; 08-03-2014 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Goal has been met!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Sabrina

Re: Heal Hazel: small fundraiser DONE! Goal met! Thankyou!

Offering encouragement and understanding for how hard it is to ask for help and for having the courage to do it. The only way to get help is to ask - In the past, I too had to ask, and it was received, in large part from this amazing community that Wacco is.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by creekfeet: View Post
    Heartfelt and humble thanks to all who visited the blog and poked the paypal button. Hazel's goal has been met, she'll have the impacted teeth extracted, and she'll even have some left over for sorbet! Thank you Wacco community!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: