Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Private Police Bulletin Targets Oath Keepers

The targeting epidemic continues … this story is kind of funny because a lot of the Oath Keepers are police officers so they actually received notice that they themselves might be terrorists … I have an idea … why don't we all just target each other? … surely this will protect America … I'm sure that we all have disagreed with Government policy at one time or another … surely that makes us terrorists ….

I know that I'm a broken record, but is there a better way to bring down a country? … let's spread nasty rumors about anyone trying to save our democracy … Oath Keepers are just security personnel who have agreed to honor their oath to uphold the Constitution … you remember the Constitution, don't you? … that piece of paper which guarantees freedom from surveillance without a warrant, freedom of speech, and due process for all citizens … seems like a dream to me now …

The video is worth watching and I include the statement which accompanied the video on FaceBook …

A private police bulletin lists the Oath Keepers and III%ers as possible "domestic terrorists". LOL for real? Now how did we get our hands on that bulletin you might ask? Shhhh....it is a secret! Ah, wait, no. I will tell you! WE ARE THE POLICE! Does the DHS have any idea how many members of our organization are law enforcement officers?! Apparently not!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGMTsC3FLjE&app=desktop
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    arthunter

Re: Private Police Bulletin Targets Oath Keepers

https://www.aclu.org/national-securi...ial-terrorists

more of the same ... if you are ignoring the Constitution then you are guilty of treason ....

Last edited by Barry; 07-12-2014 at 02:45 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email