Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    LifeIsSweet

Custom Slip Cover or Upholstery Cleaning

Hey there,

I have an upholstered chair that has seen better days but is oh so comfortable. I'm looking for someone to do a slip cover or who is experienced at cleaning upholstery. If you can refer me to someone good who won't charge an arm and a leg, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Custom Slip Cover or Upholstery Cleaning

Check out Sonoma Marin Carpet Care in our Business Directory . Nice guy who does good work! Might work out especially well if you have some carpets or something else that needs cleaning as well.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by LifeIsSweet: View Post
    Hey there,

I have an upholstered chair that has seen better days but is oh so comfortable. I'm looking for someone to do a slip cover or who is experienced at cleaning upholstery. If you can refer me to someone good who won't charge an arm and a leg, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

3. TopTop #3
    Lorrie

Re: Custom Slip Cover or Upholstery Cleaning

Contact Bonniesewgood in Guerneville. Bonnie Plevney. 707869-9085. Slipcovers are her specialty!, 2 week max turn around reasonable prices.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by LifeIsSweet: View Post
    Hey there,

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread