Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Gone to Harbin and need help in the future...

Hi Everybody,

I'm heading off to Harbin for a couple of days. I'll be offline until Monday night.

It's really important to me that this space is carefully held to make sure that the site is used appropriately and is well supported. I do that by ensuring posts are in the appropriate category, the content is local, appropriate and is within our guidelines, that everybody is treated with respect, plus answering your questions and playing formatting editor and host on occaision.

At the moment, I don't have anybody to fill in for me during this time, so you are on your own. I would love it if one or more members stepped forward and offered to help moderate in the future. I will train you on the technical aspects of moderating (which are pretty simple if you have worked with a software package of any kind on a somewhat sophisticated level) and explain the common issues that come up and how to handle them.

So have a great weekend/Monday, everybody!
    Last edited by Barry; 08-05-2006 at 05:06 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Gone to Harbin and need help in the future...

I'm back! I want to thank Deb Gorman for stepping in at the last minute to keep an eye out for any disasters.

As you may have noticed the "Back to Category Summary" links in the digest haven't been working recently.
    (Hopefully) they are fixed now.

Only one person alerted me to this problem. If you notice something not working correctly on WaccoBB.net please let me know!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email