Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Memorial Day
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    arthunter

Memorial Day

Memorial Day

On this day when we honor the bravery of our citizens it is important to realize the extent of their sacrifice. A lot has been written lately about the true motivations of our leaders when attacking foreign cultures, but our soldiers were not privy to this information … their intent was honorable and they paid the ultimate price for these intentions and they continue to pay this price along with their families and loved ones …

We are now in a similar situation in our country when the very idea of patriotism and duty to one's country is being used to fuel a war against those citizens who would dare to question authority and who dare to search for the truth. They are being labeled as “terrorists” and armies of well intentioned patriots are being dispatched to harass them into oblivion … This is not America, ….This is not patriotism, …. This is deception and tyranny …

Our security services have spent many years and millions of your dollars trying to figure out how to control it's own population. There's a great deal of money and power at stake and they are not about to let go of the reins without a fight. They maintain control with propaganda and brainwashing. With the older members of the population they stress patriotism and keeping the country safe .. with the younger members of the population they stress new age philosophies and the need to “go inside” instead of looking critically at our world … and of course the cell phone absorbs whatever attention is left over ...

This disinformation is a science and it's called “psychological operations” or “psyops” … look it up … If that doesn't work they resort to covert harassment …. it's called “ Cointelpro” and there's a long history of it … look it up … These are facts, not theory.

Needless to say, this is not the dream that was America ….

I sit in a graveyard looking at all of the American flags waving in the wind and I think of all that I have been through since calling the police on criminals in my neighborhood … obviously they had government connections, quite possibly through a local corrupt contractor, and now I too am labeled as a terrorist … or perhaps it was my uncle the cop or my mother the activist or the crippling illness in my middle years which relieved me of all of my hard earned credit … you see, one doesn't know what leads to this harassment because there's no due process and no chance for defense … I guess that the Constitution is just a a silly idea that has no relevance in today's world … too bad …

I have documentation which will prove attempted injury ( possibly death ), business sabotage, drugging, infiltration, vandalism, theft, stalking … and the list goes on …. Seems like overkill on their part but then I am not alone in my claims … there are thousands of us … perhaps it's some kind of military training using live bait ….

I am threatened constantly for exposing this and those threats extend to my family and friends …. also, all efforts have been made to label me as delusional in spite of confirming reports by government officials, police, lawsuits and private investigators …

These threats are potent because:

1.) our country is no longer under the control of humanitarians … this is quite obvious …

and

2.) the military has developed covert weaponry which produces and mimics natural illnesses and death in all living things. These weapons depend on frequency waves, just like your radio. For the same reasons that you can receive radio stations in your home, you also can be targeted with invisible waves ( in your home ) which can make you injured or sick. Unfortunately, this is NOT science fiction. ( see the works of Barrie Trower and Robert Duncan – both of these men worked on these weapons and are now sounding the alarm ).

The body responds to these invisible waves and they disturb normal functioning. This is why so many people are now concerned about smart meters and wi fi … it's the same principle but the weaponry is specialized and able to produce verifiable results... also, at the moment, it's impossible to detect this, but that is slowly changing ….

Once again, this is a recipe for total tyranny … step out of line and you'll get sick or be injured … add that to the other assaults ( total surveillance ) and you'll realize the magnitude of this situation … we can no longer speak our minds or question authority …

I know that this is shocking information and hard to believe and that's what the manipulators are counting on. Instead of developing counter measures to protect our civilians, we're discrediting and committing anyone who exposes this. This strategy is by design.

And what makes me so brave? … I'm not brave, I'm just fighting for my life … I have compiled massive amounts of evidence to back up my claims and this evidence will be released to a couple of key journalists if this abuse continues. This is now in the hands of another person and I urge all targeted individuals to do the same. Make hard copies of your evidence and spread it around making sure that some of it is well hidden.

Yes, all very James Bondish … a very stupid reality that I'd like eliminate forever …
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 05-27-2014 at 12:50 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    arthunter

Re: Memorial Day

consider this carefully and do your own research ...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/innoce...c-weapons/2433
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email