Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    RecycleSonomaCounty

Bicycle FOUND!!!!

******FOUND *****

Hello,
    Some of you may know my dear friends who runs a great Non Pofit that helps "At Risk" and other Youth Through a wonderful Farm Program called Patchworks and Community Service Learning Connection it is a 501 3c non profit.
    I often volunteer for this great person on a wonderful mission.

Someone must have "borrowed"his bike today. Now the day is over and it is still missing. He was downtown Santa Rosa, not 10' from his bike, picking up a pair of eye glasses @Empire Eye Doctors on fourth St, 1/2 block west of the So. Co. Library. When he returned his bike was gone.

This bicycle is used to pedal a produce cart for a non profit. The produce sold makes a little bit of money so that chilren can have a farm experience and enjoy a few hours each week away from the Shelter, plus help students with volunteer expirience working on a farm. My friend is such a wonderful person. He gives of himself 110%. Certainly who ever "found" or borrowed this bike would want to return it. There will be no questions asked.

Please help if you can. Here is the discription. Obviously if someone out there can help with another bike, that would be very wonderful too.

(The bike is a Trek 720 aluminum framed hybrid style bike, Green with 27" wheels, a odometer and a black little switch on the front to run the motor of an electric trailer.)

I am open to any ideas or help in this matter for my friend.
    Thank you so much,
    Ann
    Last edited by RecycleSonomaCounty; 10-25-2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: BIKE FOUND
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email