Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Veeja

History of Sebastopol art show

Hi everyone, Michelle Carnes and I just opened Counter Culture Art Gallery in Sebastopol, 6780 Depot St. I have an idea to do a "History Of Sebastopol" art show. I would like to speak to anyone who has old photo's of the towns history. I would like to talk to family's that have been here for generations or have been here there whole life. We have a giclee printer and can make copies of people picture so they would not have to give them up for the show.Or you can frame them and put them up in our gallery. Michelle is a painter and does live painting. I would like to have someone that is older sit for a painting for the show. Or we can take a picture Michelle can paint from that. I want to here story's so we can share them thru the show. Maybe show a video of collections of pictures. So if you know anyone or can help in anyway call me. I don't know where to begin but am passionate about putting "History Of Sebastopol" art show together. These are all just ideas. If you have any idea's to add to this show please feel free to share. DebraLea 707-332-3207
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: