Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Elza

Seeking Voice Lessons

I am looking for a voice and music teacher in/near Sebastopol or Occidental to help me bring my spirit and song into the world (preferably one open to trading in exchange for lessons... from farm/garden work to child care to office work, etc...). I week an inspiring teacher who is excited to help me cultivate technical musical skills, work through internal blocks, and sing more freely. Please let me know if this might be you or someone you know.

With gratitude,
    Elizabeth
    [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    BethLinley

Re: Seeking Voice Lessons

I would highly recommend signing up for The Joy of Singing through SRJC. Classes in either Santa Rosa or Petaluma with Marvel Gardner. She will bring out the best in you AND it's the best deal in town!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Elza: View Post
    I am looking for a voice and music teacher in/near Sebastopol or Occidental to help me bring my spirit and song into the world (preferably one open to trading in exchange for lessons... from farm/garden work to child care to office work, etc...). I week an inspiring teacher who is excited to help me cultivate technical musical skills, work through internal blocks, and sing more freely. Please let me know if this might be you or someone you know.

With gratitude,
    Elizabeth
    [email protected]

3. TopTop #3
    keb
    Supporting Member

Oh, well, you should check out Fran Carbonaro in Sebastopol [https://www.setyourvoicefree.com/contact.html].
    She's the best!

With gratitude,
    Elizabeth
    [email protected]

4. TopTop #4
    sambacat
    Supporting member

Fran Carbonaro, right near downtown Sebastopol, is all the things you describe. She is simply wonderful: https://www.setyourvoicefree.com

With gratitude,
    Elizabeth
    [email protected]