Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    nicofrog

Worm Compost For SALE

Worm Compost ,but other local farms and sales

Worm compost /

Real uncut 5 years aged,with live worms and eggs 300.oo a yard damp
    heavy black compost for making tea or re-mediating soil retaining moisture.
    (look up Sonoma worm compost ,their product is cut 3/4 with rice hulls,and sells for 500 a yrd. )

a set of FLOWFORM worm compost TEA generators ,with pump $800.00 (can double as fountain ,water cleaning system.) see pic

about 10 plastic worm bins USED $2.oo each .about 5 wooden worm bins $20.00 each
    each ...a pile of WOOD to make worm bins 20.00 will make 15 bins

A pile of wood to make 1 cubic yard HOT compost bins ,(or self harvesting worm bins)Pictured (this is about a cord of wood ) redwood 1x6 and 2x2's $40.00
    I have a design (see pic) of a compost bin you can make with these that sells for 200 dollars easy.
    I have a new job and no time to properly utilize these materials ,I'd like to see them go to a smart person, you will get a great deal....see pics
    Nico Morris designer 707 684 0341
    [email protected]

do as a thesis or passage for education P.S. I deleted the "FREE" version of this add ,sorry too late now its all for sale
    Last edited by nicofrog; 09-30-2015 at 03:44 PM. Reason: re thinking my approcah
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    nicofrog

Re: Worm Compost Business or science/sport opportunity

Thanks to folks who responded to my add, however,more response is welcomed funny Sonoma Compost and my compost company going "down" at once Sebastopol home of many of the most important and powerful Eco organisations in the world letting resources slip away??

I wonder if we are too busy chasing our own tails to be getting the bigger picture here
    but hey I know this is not the discussion forum ...sorry Barry...
    Last edited by Barry; 09-22-2015 at 12:29 PM.

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    creekfeet

Re: Worm Compost Business or science/sport opportunity

Do not despair. I think lots of us wacco folks are saving the world by composting, already. To quote the Beatles' "Revolution," We're all doing what we can.

I am a lifelong composter -- learned composting from my parents who learned composting from theirs. I spread the compost info and the worm juice and the worms whenever I can, and have even written poems about composting.

But no, I don't have the space, energy or capacity to keep some of your composters and offer them for sale. (If I'm understanding correctly that's the offer you're making?) If I run across someone who has, I'll point them in your direction!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by nicofrog: View Post
    OK so I get that wacco is folks who are on the computer,not saving the world by composting , ...
    Last edited by Barry; 09-22-2015 at 12:28 PM.

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: