Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    DrWendy

Are you ready for a summer of Love? Got Love Life Insurance?

Ready for a blissful summer of love? Would you like guaranteed love life insurance to protect you from dating disasters and relationship disappointments?

Are you single and longing for a deep, intimate connection with atruly compatible partner?

Are you dating and aren't sure if you've met "the one" for you?

Are you in a relationship and wishing for more closeness and understanding with your partner?

Are you feeling stuck,overwhelmed, or discouraged?

What if you could be living a life you absolutely love, with the love of your life?

I am committed to helping you have a life you love, filled with the love you want. My clients learn how to overcome fears and doubts, feel more confident and joyful, and attract and sustain loving partnerships.

Please check out my new video above and let me know if you'd like to schedule a complimentary LovePath consultation or save $100 on my next Conscious Dating Telecourse, or if you'd like a signed copy of my book, Roadmap to Success with Deepak Chopra.

In my courses and work with individual clients, I've helped hundreds of people transform their lives and create loving relationships that last. I am available to work with individuals and couples throughout the year, and I lead courses a couple times a year.

"Wendy really helped me to identify my relationship needs and wants, and the blocks I had to finding the right partner... I got clearer on my relationship requirements, uncovered limiting beliefs, and made a plan for meeting my partner. I recently married an emotionally available man and we share something I never had before- real mature love. This course is an excellent way to get clearer on the type of relationship you want and to create a plan to achieve it." Christine P., Pleasanton, CA

"Dr Wendy is both pragmatic and visionary. She takes you where you are at and brings you where you want to be: with yourself and in partnership. I found the love of my life, my husband, while working with her as my relationship coach. She coached me in writing and visioning all of the qualities and values that I wanted to BE and that I wanted to CHOOSE in apartner. And he came! She is both flexible and accountable, professional, warm,shares her experience, strength, and hope and supports yours. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking to both be and find the love of their life." Linda M., Mill Valley, CA

YOUR GUARANTEED RESULTS:

• Clarify your values, vision and essential relationship requirements.
    • Uncover and release blocks and patterns that have stopped you.
    • Let go of habits, things and people that don't support and inspire you.
    • Learn to believe in yourself and your vision for a loving partnership.
    • Develop an effective plan for creating a life you love with the love of your life!
    • Get the support you need to make your dreams come true!

I look forward to talking with you soon!

Warmly,
    Wendy
    Name:  Dr. Wendy_Lyon_web crop 125 x 150.JPG
Views: 318
Size:  13.9 KB
    Wendy Lyon, PhD Psychology
    Master Certified Relationship and Life Coach
    Workshop, Course and Retreat Facilitator
    Author of Roadmap to Success with Deepak Chopra

(415) 342-1300
    [email protected]
    www.MyTrueLovePath.com
    Last edited by Barry; 06-11-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email