Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sun Fire Plumbing

Sun Fire Plumbing; solar water & radiant heating design/consult/install seeking support.

Hello Everyone in Waccobb land,

My name is Gary Sullivan and I'm the owner of Sun Fire Plumbing, a plumbing, solar thermal hot water and radiant floor/hydronic heating installation and service company located in beautiful Sebastopol, right on Bodega Avenue, here now for a year and a half. I have been in the trades for over forty years, in solar heating since 1978.

As you might imagine, starting a service and installation company takes great people and capital. Well, I have the great people and now I very much could use some startup capital. I have been busy with the service and installation of several radiant floor heating systems, solar thermal installs and repairs, (thanks in Great part to my association with SolarworksCA and John Perry in Sebastopol), plumbing service and boiler replacements. This is bringing in some cash flow but there's still a good deal of infrastructure I need to build.

I am at the forefront of the solar thermal industry here in Sonoma County and the Bay Area, and, I Know the market is very strong for my particular skills and knowledge, developed over a forty plus year period. I would love to see Sebastopol and the surrounding areas start looking at not just PV solar electrical systems but the more economical and practical aspect of solar heating for home and business to further reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and become much more energy independent.

I seek not only financial help but would happily accept volunteer office admin and development help as well. Perhaps you'd like to intern to learn the trade.

If you can help with any financial or other support, I promise it will be well tendered.

See my link herein to GoFundMe to place your financial donation or please call me directly if you please @ 707-332-5874

With many thanks and appreciation,
    Your Neighbor,
    Gary S. Sullivan

https://www.gofundme.com/2sb5ng

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Last edited by Sun Fire Plumbing; 06-20-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    SUNFIREPLUMBING.COM, 707-332-5874, 24/7 Emergency Service
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread