I have been contacting some news media sources and it will help greatly if other people do so also. Please send your e-mails to : [email protected] and also: abc [email protected]. Also the Bohemian will produce a story if enough people contact them through their web site. Vesta ,with the Sonoma County Gazette told me she has dealt with Paul Hobbs before and will be working on this issue for the next addition of her paper.She can use every ones input I'm sure. I also Have been buying North Coast organic apple juice at Whole Foods,they are from Sebastopol. Which made me think, It would be wonderful if they took over the apple orchard,organic all the way of course. The company is; Manzana Products Co. Anyone out there have any info. about their company ,or know the people who work and manage this company? If they only use organic apples ,maybe they will be interested in taking over this orchard from Paul Hobbs for a fair price,if only Hobbs would work with this idea. History of Hobbs business practices have proven he is a very bad and uncaring concerning our community and our childrens' schools. But if he is stopped from moving ahead with his horrible vineyard plans maybe he will turn into a human being and decide to sell to a organic apple business,this would be a winning and realistic situation for everybody........