Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    sharingwisdom

Housecleaner wanted

Hi: I'm looking for a housecleaner every other Monday from noon to 4 or 1 to 5 starting the second Monday in July who blends well with the peaceful energy of my healing home. I work out of my home on other days of the week. About once a month, if that, I may need you on a Friday rather than a Monday due to my work schedule.

My wish list is for someone who is experienced (has references), efficient, reliable, trustworthy, can work independently, will respect what I need cleaned, has an eye for organization (as I do), does ironing and occasional windows (will help and pay for extra time). No laundry needed to be done but occasional changing of linens. I will supply organic cleaning supplies and a vacuum.

My house is very organized, basically clean, 3 bedroom, 2 baths (1600 sq ft) one story with wool carpets and all laminate floors. I'm offering $17/hour paid by check. I live near downtown Santa Rosa.

If interested, call 542-5502 (not before 9:30 AM) or email for an interview.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Housecleaner wanted

Quote Posted in reply to the post by sharingwisdom: View Post
    Hi: I'm looking for a housecleaner .
    Check out the housecleaners category in our Business Directory.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email